Official Super Bowl observation thread

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
faststrat02 said:
the guy on the sound board must be alseep.... the music sounds like crap.....should be "mixed" better......

:yeahthat: I think they'd be better off with K JO at the sound board

OMG K Jo has the keys to the sound board :jet:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
If they were here in front of me, I would use my cellphone as a crime deterrent against them.

Even Bug told me to turn off the TV so she could go to sleep... :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
river rat said:
Hey VRAI did you say Davey opps i mean mick looks or sounds like a fried chicken
Davy was fabulous - looked and sounded great and put on a helluva show. This is just embarrassing.

MMDad

Lem Putt
The producer put his name on that? I would have been on the phone during the first song making them edit my name off of that crap.

Pete

Repete
MMDad said:
The producer put his name on that? I would have been on the phone during the first song making them edit my name off of that crap.
He will probably win an Oscar for it. :ohwell:

F

faststrat02

MMDad said:

LOL...exactly... :lmao: :lmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
It was like watching a train wreck - You want to look away, but can't until it's time to puke.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They could have had a really spectacular Motown halftime. What the hell were they thinking????

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
They could have had a really spectacular Motown halftime. What the hell were they thinking????
Hard to think clearly when you are hopped up on Rolling Stone Koolaide.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
vraiblonde said:
Guess they heard Aretha butcher the national anthem :shrug:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
2nd Half

Go Seattle.

Bring me the $$$$$$, or DidWhat will be mad at me.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she don't know yet.