Oh Jwwb!!!

nomoney

I'm a gnome ninja. We could kick some ass! :yahoo:

the invisibles work best on their own. If they have a known partner it would always be....look! its the gnome ninja...that invisible one is around here somewhere!!!.......takes all the surprise of being invisible away.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
the invisibles work best on their own. If they have a known partner it would always be....look! its the gnome ninja...that invisible one is around here somewhere!!!.......takes all the surprise of being invisible away.

Fine. I'll go kick ass on my own :tantrum

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wasn't referring to that exactly, but it proves my point still. To you I was a stranger on the internet whom you briefly met 1 time. :lmao:

At the end of the day, JWWB's arrest has nothing to do with me. Just like you beating your wife had nothing to do with me. :smile:

T

toppick08

I like mine crispy too...I also admit, I was out of Heinz 57 so I tried it with ketchup and it was quite yummy. I'm so ashamed. :bawl:

Ketchup on steak or fried chicken is just heavenly...:yay:

I like mine crispy too...I also admit, I was out of Heinz 57 so I tried it with ketchup and it was quite yummy. I'm so ashamed. :bawl:
OMG! Me... you... we could be steak sisters! I want to sit next to you at the next super secret forum lunch/dinner... :clap: