Oh Jwwb!!!

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
PS, I am not defending JWWB. I know nothing about her situation and care even less than that. My amazement is toward you all who apparently have nothing better to do with your lives than stalk people online and be ugly.

True to form, when someone observes this and points it out to you, you bare your fangs and attack them as well. Which is understandable because if I were you and acted like you do, I would feel ashamed and defensive as well.
It makes us feel better about ourselves.
But mostly is the whole Jerry Springer thing.
:jerry:

Black-Francis

PS, I am not defending JWWB. I know nothing about her situation and care even less than that. My amazement is toward you all who apparently have nothing better to do with your lives than stalk people online and be ugly.

True to form, when someone observes this and points it out to you, you bare your fangs and attack them as well. Which is understandable because if I were you and acted like you do, I would feel ashamed and defensive as well.

How is posting news from YOUR website attacking someone? I don't get it..... And you act like you have never been involved or had front row seats to someone being "attacked".....You just enjoyed the whole Kris episode last week....You should really step down from your throne for a minute and realize that you are not that far off from us peasants.....

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How is posting news from YOUR website attacking someone? I don't get it..... And you act like you have never been involved or had front row seats to someone being "attacked".....You just enjoyed the whole "kris" episode last week....You should really step down from your throne for a minute and realize that you are not that far off from us peasants.....

Hey, if you want to troll the news and the MD Judiciary obsessively looking for people to bust on, go for it. If that's what keeps you from kicking your dog or beating your wife, I'm all for it. :yay:

nomoney

who shall i p.o. 2day or expose ??? told ya i know a bunch. always those lites get ya in trouble. lil @ a time. like a puzzle, but this 1 is easy to piece together. justa matter of time, shall i remain overt in never mind, I`ll never tell, or lol just pick it all apart slowly but surely. It`s no game to me, Strictly Business now!!!! :-? ya think???

See, the kicker is, is that I know evry1 of y`all, and u have zero clue who I am. It`s not like sending out a postcard requesting a return of receipt. Dang i can spell, if I wanna. u figure???? he he he he
can`t hide yr IP or spoof any more, it aint workin :nono:
aint it cool 2 b a duma$$ redneck :wink:

If I do know you, please don't ever talk to me in person again - because the way you broadcast yourself on here is embarassing.

nomoney

how would u possibly know me in person??? again??? lol. see u don`t. but u said again so thanx 4 the verification. u walked rite in2 that 1.

I said IF numbnuts. Because you stated you knew EVERYONE. Nevermind. You make me feel dumb. Go back to watching power rangers.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I said IF numbnuts. Because you stated you knew EVERYONE. Nevermind. You make me feel dumb. Go back to watching power rangers.

You know when you pull up to a red light and some freak is in the intersection dancing around and telling you that you need to find Jesus and then starts cussing you out because you won't make eye contact with them? That's how I picture Lance :dork: