Oh Jwwb!!!

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Maybe she'll offer the victim dirty sexual favors and he won't testify..

Maybe take her in the pooper and let him talk to the thing tattooed on her back..

Now not only would he have stab wounds, but the 7 year itch to go with it..

:dead: Throwing up in my mouth a little just didn't cut it :dead:

SoMDGirl42

Offender Name: W
Offender ID:11001
Date of Birth:0/26/19XX
Race: White
Custody Status: Out of Custody
Date: 09/17/2013
Reason:Bonded out

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Offender Name: W
Offender ID:11001
Date of Birth:0/26/19XX
Race: White
Custody Status: Out of Custody
Date: 09/17/2013
Reason:Bonded out

How did you get such specific info? Normally the case search website is a jumble of dates, numbers etc.

Informer247

No chit, Sherlock
How long does it take for a court date to be entered on the MD Court Case Information site? I'm just wondering why she has not been scheduled for trial yet. Potheads and DUI's usually have a date within a month.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
  • Trial Date: 10/17/2013
  • Trial Time:12:45 PM
  • Room:02
  • Trial Type: PRELIMINARY HEARING

Anyone going? :popcorn:

Why would anyone go? The preliminary is just where they tell you what your charged with ask if you have a lawyer, refer you to public defender, set your court date.

The whole process takes two minutes. It's the waiting that will keep you there forever and if she's reverted back to her first marriages last name then she will be there quite a while. They go in alphabetical order.

Informer247

No chit, Sherlock
Why would anyone go? The preliminary is just where they tell you what your charged with ask if you have a lawyer, refer you to public defender, set your court date.

The whole process takes two minutes. It's the waiting that will keep you there forever and if she's reverted back to her first marriages last name then she will be there quite a while. They go in alphabetical order.

:bubble:She never changed her last name after she married the loser that she's married to now.

Informer247

No chit, Sherlock
Plea: OTHER PLEA
Disposition: DISMISSED
Disposition Date:10/17/2013
Fine:$0.00

How does this happen? Shank someone and walk free. I would like to know what her OTHER plea was. Insanity maybe. I thought this all happened in a trial, not in a prelim.

Beta

Smile!

How does this happen? Shank someone and walk free. I would like to know what her OTHER plea was. Insanity maybe. I thought this all happened in a trial, not in a prelim.

Perhaps the person who was allegedly shanked declined to press charges. It's very difficult to hold someone for a crime when the victim doesn't cooperate. Considering the alleged circumstances surrounding it, I'm guessing the victim doesn't want to deal with the fuzz.

Maybe you should have gone. Then you'd have been able to tell us what happened.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
It may be going to Circuit Court so it wouldn't be heard or sentenced on at the District Court level. But right now, there is another issue... the victim is in DOC.

https://vinelink.com/vinelink/searc...me=claude&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search
To register for notification and view offender details click the offender's name.
Name Date of Birth Age Custody Status Agency/Reason Reporting Agency
CARPENTER, CLAUDE RICHARD 08/28/1981 32 In Custody MD Reception Diagnostic and Classification Center DOC Headquarters

slappy

itsbob is a visionary or a time traveler. I'm not sure which. I say burn him at the stake.

'Tective man says Daddy Snow stabbed someone down the lane