Oh Nickel....

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Nevermind, is this for your wedding? :lmao:

I think they're absolutely fabulous, and was going to buy a dress with one, but decided to go with the one I actually bought. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nickel said:
Pixie dear, what is a pick-up skirt?
Ever hear of pick-up sticks, where you dump dozens of colored sticks on the floor, then try to pick them up individually without disturbing the other sticks? It's like that, only with skirts.

All three of my daughters have been playing this for years in their bedroom.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
Gorgeous! :clap:

I tried one on and wasn't crazy about it for myself. I think I'm too short to pull it off. I am however going to try another one on this Sunday when we girls go to David's. Maybe a different designer will fit differently??? I am however, very fond of the dress I posted for the girls. She however isn't very fond of it. :buttkick:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
I tried one on and wasn't crazy about it for myself. I think I'm too short to pull it off. I am however going to try another one on this Sunday when we girls go to David's. Maybe a different designer will fit differently??? I am however, very fond of the dress I posted for the girls. She however isn't very fond of it. :buttkick:
Did she try it on? I'll bet it'll look gorgeous on her. This was my first choice, until I saw the dress I ended up buying. They are overwhelming on shorter (sorry :huggy:) people, but with a little height, they're so pretty.

Jameo

What?!
pixiegirl said:

I'm with Jabba, I don't care for them either. Kinda reminds me of a sleeping bad :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Jameo said:
I'm with Jabba, I don't care for them either. Kinda reminds me of a sleeping bad :lmao:

I'm not married to it by any means but I am VERY fond of it. If by the slim chance I end up with a gown with a pick-up skirt then they have to have them as well just for consistancy. But since I doubt I'll go that route myself I'm very open to style of theirs. The only requirement is that it be floor length because it's an evening wedding.