Oh Nickel....

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
I'm not married to it by any means but I am VERY fond of it. If by the slim chance I end up with a gown with a pick-up skirt then they have to have them as well just for consistancy. But since I doubt I'll go that route myself I'm very open to style of theirs. The only requirement is that it be floor length because it's an evening wedding.
My bridesmaid's dress for my friend's wedding was very pretty and very simple.

I like this too.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
I have a Maggie dress, I loved it! It fit like a glove with no alterations at all! I think it's very pretty, but don't order it through the crappy bridal shop in Waldorf. They're rude and nasty and if you don't boss them around they'll take your measurements wrong so your dress will have to be taken in.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I think I have to agree with Jabba on the pick up dress. :shrug: Looks like they're sportin a Roman shade. :ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
I have a Maggie dress, I loved it! It fit like a glove with no alterations at all! I think it's very pretty, but don't order it through the crappy bridal shop in Waldorf. They're rude and nasty and if you don't boss them around they'll take your measurements wrong so your dress will have to be taken in.

If I don't go with the dress I've been favoring at David's I'm going through Country Bride in Upper Marlboro. :yay: Size 8. :faint: I love the Maggie Sottero collection. Very edgy!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
If I don't go with the dress I've been favoring at David's I'm going through Country Bride in Upper Marlboro. :yay: Size 8. :faint: I love the Maggie Sottero collection. Very edgy!
My dress. I love that thing to pieces. :lol: And I agree, I don't think there's a Maggie Sottero dress out there that I don't like.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
vraiblonde said:
That's a good one :yay: You're so tiny you have to watch the floof.

Did you see that I'm every bit of a size 8. :faint:

The pick-up skirts are good for hiding hips and butt. One of my girls is a big girls so let's keep this in mind when picking out sleek dresses...