Ohio State vs Penn State

ohstate

They had tickets for sale online on Ticketmaster this morning. I almost bought 2, but I couldn't see myself making the drive this weekend. I know a few Buckeye fans meet at the Green Turtle in PF for the games.

dn0121

They had tickets for sale online on Ticketmaster this morning. I almost bought 2, but I couldn't see myself making the drive this weekend. I know a few Buckeye fans meet at the Green Turtle in PF for the games.

Would be a great game to go to. I haven't been to one in years. How much were they going for?

ohstate

Face value plus the usual TM fees, so about 69/ticket. Keep checking Ticketmaster if you want to go. There are usually tickets returned and offered for sale there starting the Wednesday before the game. Sometimes they will only have singles though. I had 2 tickets in B deck in my cart before deciding against it.

thurley42

HY;FR
Face value plus the usual TM fees, so about 69/ticket. Keep checking Ticketmaster if you want to go. There are usually tickets returned and offered for sale there starting the Wednesday before the game. Sometimes they will only have singles though. I had 2 tickets in B deck in my cart before deciding against it.

that's awesome! you should jump all over that!!! You really don't want to know what I paid for 4 tickets to OSU Mich this year....

It's gonna be a good game....PSU is a fantastic team but struggle in our house and we're coming around...plus we match up well defensively to their style of play on offense...

I've been jibber jabbin with my PSU community for the last 10 days...there are alot more of them here than there are OSU grads....

Beta84

They're out to get us

There are still unsold tickets? Geez...even in a top game, the Little Eleven still manages to be pathetic. :dye:

Penn State should win...they're playing against a freshman QB. Plus, Ohio State is always overrated. I guess we'll see.

thurley42

HY;FR
There are still unsold tickets? Geez...even in a top game, the Little Eleven still manages to be pathetic. :dye:

Penn State should win...they're playing against a freshman QB. Plus, Ohio State is always overrated. I guess we'll see.

let me guess your an SEC homer...typical

Beta84

They're out to get us
let me guess your an SEC homer...typical

Sorry what was that? I can't hear you over the sold out crowds chanting "SEC, SEC!" And it's not called being a homer, it's just called being right and using the FACTS to back it up.

From what I hear, there isn't a quieter large stadium in the country than the "Big" House.

thurley42

HY;FR
Sorry what was that? I can't hear you over the sold out crowds chanting "SEC, SEC!" And it's not called being a homer, it's just called being right and using the FACTS to back it up.

From what I hear, there isn't a quieter large stadium in the country than the "Big" House.

and which of these schools did you go to?

thurley42

HY;FR
One of your OSU's favorite spanking partners, UF. Go Gators! :smile:

:banana: :dye: :yahoo: :diva:

how did you do against Michigan last year?

i'm sure it wasn't too quiet in that game....

I will give you props though...most of the time people think they can trash talk OSU with the SEC and they went to CSM or some god awful ACC school like UMD...it's like hearing about how someone from Arizona has been a Red Sox fan all of their life...

The game is sold out..they sell out every game...but places like Ticketmaster and Stubhub get tickets and jack the price up..but the game will be sold out...there is over 105,000 every game.

thurley42

HY;FR

I will give you props though...most of the time people think they can trash talk OSU with the SEC and they went to CSM or some god awful ACC school like UMD...it's like hearing about how someone from Arizona has been a Red Sox fan all of their life...

The game is sold out..they sell out every game...but places like Ticketmaster and Stubhub get tickets and jack the price up..but the game will be sold out...there is over 105,000 every game.

not that your game against Mich was in the Big House...you SEC teams are too scared to come up north to play in the winter...:killingme

Beta84

They're out to get us

That game was in Orlando at a stadium that probably seats around 75k max, I doubt it was THAT loud :lol: But Meeeeechigan does have a decent Florida following, as I found out when I attended the Outback Bowl in 02.

I hate when people talk up the SEC and haven't went to an SEC school (umm...most of the fans!). I mean, they can root for a team, but to trash talk others when they aren't true SECers? Please.

I've never seen SEC tickets sold on ticketmaster before :shrug: It's virtually impossible to get tix, unless you pay outrageous prices. Plus, Ticketmaster doesn't scalp...they sell at face value (as with these tickets mentioned above). I heard OSU didn't sell out one of their games earlier this season after the USC debacle, or at least it wasn't a full house. Either way, we have a full house when we play Eastern Central Podunk State (unless we have a hurricane coming in the next day or two, then a few fans might skip out).

Oh and all of those "life long" BoSox or Patriots fans...yeah, they're all bandwagon fans that probably didn't pay attention when the Pats were 1-15 or the BoSox weren't making the playoffs. I love the bangwagon! :banana:

Beta84

They're out to get us
not that your game against Mich was in the Big House...you SEC teams are too scared to come up north to play in the winter...:killingme

This coming from the conference that forgoes the bye weeks to finish their season as early as possible, to prevent themselves from having to play cold games. Oh and the same conference that plays all of their OOC games the first 4 weeks of the season and then plays strictly conference games when it's ACTUALLY cold.

Riiiight...

thurley42

HY;FR
That game was in Orlando at a stadium that probably seats around 75k max, I doubt it was THAT loud :lol: But Meeeeechigan does have a decent Florida following, as I found out when I attended the Outback Bowl in 02.

I hate when people talk up the SEC and haven't went to an SEC school (umm...most of the fans!). I mean, they can root for a team, but to trash talk others when they aren't true SECers? Please.

I've never seen SEC tickets sold on ticketmaster before :shrug: It's virtually impossible to get tix, unless you pay outrageous prices. Plus, Ticketmaster doesn't scalp...they sell at face value (as with these tickets mentioned above). I heard OSU didn't sell out one of their games earlier this season after the USC debacle, or at least it wasn't a full house. Either way, we have a full house when we play Eastern Central Podunk State (unless we have a hurricane coming in the next day or two, then a few fans might skip out).

Oh and all of those "life long" BoSox or Patriots fans...yeah, they're all bandwagon fans that probably didn't pay attention when the Pats were 1-15 or the BoSox weren't making the playoffs. I love the bangwagon! :banana:

wow...we agree, and i felt so venomous at first, while i'll defend my Bucks till the end their past performances in big games gives me little ammo to do it with.....:buddies:

the worst was last year....i was down in Va. Beach on travel during the ALCS...I've been an Indians fan since I figured out what a baseball was.....it killed me watching Cleveland choke to the Sox, but what was even more disgusting were all the people at Sharkz decked out in Sox gear from Texas, Indiana, Alaska, etc...

all talking about they have been fans since.....

Beta84

They're out to get us
wow...we agree, and i felt so venomous at first, while i'll defend my Bucks till the end their past performances in big games gives me little ammo to do it with.....:buddies:

the worst was last year....i was down in Va. Beach on travel during the ALCS...I've been an Indians fan since I figured out what a baseball was.....it killed me watching Cleveland choke to the Sox, but what was even more disgusting were all the people at Sharkz decked out in Sox gear from Texas, Indiana, Alaska, etc...

all talking about they have been fans since.....

yeah, i'm from South Florida and young enough where I didn't really follow baseball til they became a franchise in 1993. So I get to struggle with their mediocrity year in and year out. Oh and their occasional decision to sell off the entire franchise. But I guess that's how it goes when you can't get a good owner :lol:

Actually speaking of good owners, John Henry used to be the Marlins owner...now he owns the Red Sox. How come that jerk couldn't get some additional investors when he owned the Marlins? He was able to do it for the Sox and look how that's turned out. When he was in FL, he had no money! Oh well...

thurley42

HY;FR
This coming from the conference that forgoes the bye weeks to finish their season as early as possible, to prevent themselves from having to play cold games. Oh and the same conference that plays all of their OOC games the first 4 weeks of the season and then plays strictly conference games when it's ACTUALLY cold.

Riiiight...

actually we had the bye weeks put back in this year! Which works out perfect for me, we'll be off next week when i'm in vegas...so i can lose money other ways then on my Buckeyes to cover a spread...

It's colder right now in Ohio than Gainsville will see all year....

Nov. 22nd will be freezing as per usual..but i'll be so hammered it won't phase me.....:killingme

thurley42

HY;FR
:buddies:

Used to love going to the old stadium with the wooden seats an no one around for rows.

:buddies:awesome!

where are you from?

I only made it to The Jake....stupid Progressive..once this year...the outfield was beat up! But the 5 dollar Corona buckets at the Clevelander were good to go!