Ohio State vs Penn State

D

dems4me

Must be windy in Ohio tonight, comb-over ain't workin'. :lol:

I can't believe it is only a 3-3 game in the 3rd quarter. :confused:

Me neither and that OS keeps going with the 'read option' to no use. Yeah PA scored :clap:

Rael

Supper's Ready

I don't follow college ball much, but gathering from their analysis Penn State seems to have a good shot at the championship this year.

Weird to see Paterno in the booth rather than on the sidelines. I don't know how long he's been steering the team from up there, but it seemed unusual to me. :shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I don't follow college ball much, but gathering from their analysis Penn State seems to have a good shot at the championship this year.

Weird to see Paterno in the booth rather than on the sidelines. I don't know how long he's been steering the team from up there, but it seemed unusual to me. :shrug:

...no way. I thought Penn St. was superior to Ohio State and they are not. It would be damn near impossible to get two more evenly matched teams and OSU doesn't even belong on the same field as a team like USC and probably Georgia, Texas Tech, etc and so on.

Otter

Nothing to see here
...no way. I thought Penn St. was superior to Ohio State and they are not. It would be damn near impossible to get two more evenly matched teams and OSU doesn't even belong on the same field as a team like USC and probably Georgia, Texas Tech, etc and so on.

:yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Penn State Defense was was off the hook. Mr. Wells was frustrated. WE ARE PENN STATE.

...Penn State's secondary is lucky to face a freshman who is doing good to find his first read. They should all be extras in Peter Pan; Lost Boys.

They better not get stuck playing Texas Tech or USC or even Florida. They'll get eaten alive.

Kerad

...Penn State's secondary is lucky to face a freshman who is doing good to find his first read. They should all be extras in Peter Pan; Lost Boys.

They better not get stuck playing Texas Tech or USC or even Florida. They'll get eaten alive.

Heh.

T

toppick08

Any Big 10, Pac10 or Big 12 team CANNOT compete with an SEC team.....sorry.

Alabama will be the national champion.

thurley42

HY;FR
Any Big 10, Pac10 or Big 12 team CANNOT compete with an SEC team.....sorry.

Alabama will be the national champion.

is that why in the last 10 years the Big Ten leads the Bowl series between it and the SEC by 2 games? Look it up...do the math...and come back when you have your facts straight...

The Big 12 is by and large the best conference this year...

and Alabama isn't even going to go undefeated....so they won't even be there to make the National Championship!