OK...enough is enough...

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Sure could of fooled me... The mentality is picture perfect KaZamm. :shrug: Also, KaZamm talked about his one MPD once named Aces something or similar. :yay:

S

Shutterbug

FromTexas said:
Sure could of fooled me... The mentality is picture perfect KaZamm. :shrug:
Unfortunately, there are a lot of those around here.... :ohwell:

Tina2001aniT

FromTexas said:
Sure could of fooled me... The mentality is picture perfect KaZamm. :shrug: Also, KaZamm talked about his one MPD once named Aces something or similar. :yay:
Well.....aces has never told me he loved me....:shrug:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
ACESRT04 said:
Thanks sweety. Wow this thread went from ugly to every one being sweet. Why can't all threads end up this way. :love:

Don't worry. That will change now that your back. :yay:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Its time again for Red Karma Answers:

This came from the above:
Must you be an ass all the time?

The answers, as always to these questions, is, "Yes. Yes, I will."

But, you seem to need a little more... so let me help you understand your own significance in this:

I am in no way liable for treating the toadstool humpers who propagate their tardness on here with the requisite level of abuse. I would not have to be an ass all the time if the genetically challenged, single neuron primordial pond swimmers like you would not subjugate those of us who function on a massively multi-synpatic level to your phenomenal capacity for idiocy on a daily basis. Its like asking a guy covered in poison ivy not to scratch. I can hardly be blamed.

Kisses and hugs,
FromTexas

mAlice

professional daydreamer
FromTexas said:

But, you seem to need a little more... so let me help you understand your own significance in this:

I am in no way liable for treating the toadstool humpers who propagate their tardness on here with the requisite level of abuse. I would not have to be an ass all the time if the genetically challenged, single neuron primordial pond swimmers like you would not subjugate those of us who function on a massively multi-synpatic level to your phenomenal capacity for idiocy on a daily basis. Its like asking a guy covered in poison ivy not to scratch. I can hardly be blamed.

Kisses and hugs,
FromTexas

Eloquent! Beautiful! :love: :buttkiss: :huggy: Well said! :clap: :yay:

Jameo

What?!
FromTexas said:

Kisses and hugs,
FromTexas

:lmao: :killingme

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
FromTexas said:

Kisses and hugs,
FromTexas
Ah yes another "tough guy" who sits behind a monitor. Imagine that.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
ACESRT04 said:
Ah yes another "tough guy" who sits behind a monitor. Imagine that.

I thought that made him sound more like a nerd than a tough guy. Are you intimidated by intelligence?

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
elaine said:
I thought that made him sound more like a nerd than a tough guy. Are you intimidated by intelligence?
Not at all. These are just forums anyone can act tough or intelligent behind a monitor. I just think it is quite amuzing.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
ACESRT04 said:
Not at all. These are just forums anyone can act tough or intelligent behind a monitor. I just think it is quite amuzing.

So you think he's just acting intelligent?