OK...enough is enough...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
ACESRT04 said:
Wow a redneck cadillac if I ever heard of one. How about driving a vehicle that was made this decade. :lmao:

Because most, like your SquiRT-04 are crap. I maintain my own vehicles. Let me know when your girly car reaches 250,000 on one engine (no smoke or leaks).

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
ACESRT04 said:
Wow a redneck cadillac if I ever heard of one. How about driving a vehicle that was made this decade. :lmao:
:confused: Why? the only thing that's changed in a Silverado is it's got a cd player instead of a tape deck.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
ACESRT04 said:
No as I stated before I like cars. So I am interested in what vehicle he drives to see what is supposedly a "manly" car.

Ask Elaine. Her car has a bigger pecker than yours. Which is sad, really. :yay:

H

HollowSoul

I used to have a 4-door u-go once......i called it a "we-go":lol:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
elaine said:
I'm not acting.

I almost said that for you, but I didn't want to steal your thunder. :huggy:

I think he left now. He is probably shammying his neon and whispering it words of love right now to help his bruised ego. :cartwheel

mAlice

professional daydreamer
HollowSoul said:
you makin new friends again elaine?:snacks:

Gawd, I hope not. What is it that people like about me? :confused: I just don't get it. I'm rude, meam, sarcastic and socially unacceptable, yet people still gravitate toward me. :burning:

H

HollowSoul

elaine said:
Gawd, I hope not. What is it that people like about me? :confused: I just don't get it. I'm rude, meam, sarcastic and socially unacceptable, yet people still gravitate toward me. :burning:
So ya wanna hold hands and go skipp'n through mud-puddles:lmao:

F

fishn guy

Here ya go...

Attachments

• f_arguing.jpg
    f_arguing.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 97
H

HollowSoul

elaine said:
You must have me confused with mig.
:lol:oops....i forgot, she is the one that likes the mud....
So i guess we can just hold hands and skip:angel:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
elaine said:
It's that your rude, meam, sarcastic and socially unacceptable posts are sometimes also HONEST minus the sugarcoating. :yay:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
elaine said:
I just don't get it. I'm rude, meam, sarcastic and socially unacceptable, yet people still gravitate toward me. :burning:

Simple. Their traumatic social paranoias constantly have to wonder if that person smiling to them really means it or not. With you, they know its honest. The rest of us just are just staring at your big rack. :yay: