OK...enough is enough...

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
ACESRT04 said:
Not at all. These are just forums anyone can act tough or intelligent behind a monitor. I just think it is quite amuzing.
And yet, some people insist on acting like tards. :shrug:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
elaine said:
Hey, FT! Stop acting intelligent! :lmao:

I'm sorry. I do not know what got into me. Let me try again..

ACES, U R TEH $TUP1D3$T!!! M33T M3 AT 1@K3!!! 1 K1CK UR DUMB3ST3R A$$!!!!

I smash you like a 10oz on my skull. Next me hump buck toothed, lemon shape purdy SMIB prove U no man me am!! U R TEH SUK!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
FromTexas said:

I smash you like a 10oz on my skull. Next me hump buck toothed, lemon shape purdy SMIB prove U no man me am!! U R TEH SUK!!
Oh...my...GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! :killingme :killingme :killingme

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
FromTexas said:

The last time I was in Texas that is how they spoke. Accept who you are good boy. :lmao:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
So, I'm a little confused. This Aces guy drives a neon, or races a neon I should say, and we all need to get a life? Is that correct? No wonder he's threatened by intelligence. :ohwell:

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
Ehesef said:
So, I'm a little confused. This Aces guy drives a neon, or races a neon I should say, and we all need to get a life? Is that correct? No wonder he's threatened by intelligence. :ohwell:
And once again your ignorance shines through. I drive a SRT-4, I am a car guy.........it is a hobby. I have better things than sit on forums on act like I am better than everyone else like so many of you do. SO :shutup:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Ehesef said:

:killingme

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
ACESRT04 said:
And once again your ignorance shines through. I drive a SRT-4, I am a car guy.........it is a hobby. I have better things than sit on forums on act like I am better than everyone else like so many of you do. SO :shutup:

:girlcar:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
ACESRT04 said:
The last time I was in Texas that is how they spoke. Accept who you are good boy. :lmao:

Translation from Tard to Ivy League: I apologize for my intellectual inept. My Oedipal oriented youth has left me little room for intellectual processing beyond boobs, mom, and cars. In humble aknowledgement of your massive intellect, I throw this sophomoric return at you. Please make me your love slave.

:yay:

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
FromTexas said:
Translation from Tard to Ivy League: I apologize for my intellectual inept. My Oedipal oriented youth has left me little room for intellectual processing beyond boobs, mom, and cars. In humble aknowledgement of your massive intellect, I throw this sophomoric return at you. Please make me your love slave.

:yay:
Wow I am so impressed. You must have received your degree from one of those Ivy league colleges in TX. :lmao: :lmao:

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
PrchJrkr said:
1987 R-10 Silverado. I'll drag race you for $$, if you'll play tug-of-war with me for the same...
Wow a redneck cadillac if I ever heard of one. How about driving a vehicle that was made this decade. :lmao: