OK...enough is enough...

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_neg.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p781379 width="50%">OK...enough is enough...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>01-26-2005 01:46 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">STFU! :loser:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:yay:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
workin hard said:
I don't want to see you guys on the St. Marys Today online edition :ohwell:
The cops would never catch us. Pix's 4-Runner GUEH-9 and my Astro IJVR-4 would stomp those Crown Vics.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
workin hard said:
I don't want to see you guys on the St. Marys Today online edition :ohwell:

Two southern MD women were recently killed on Rt 235. They were having a speed competition between a 1988 Toyota 4Runner and a 1989 Chevy AstroVan. Witness say that it appears that the stearing wheel of the 4Runner came off mid race causing the truck to drift into the other lane striking the AstroVan. Upon impact both vehicles burst into flames. Apparently neither driver was able to exit their vehicle due to the doors being inoperable. Both women died on the scene. :bawl:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
pixiegirl said:
Two southern MD women were recently killed on Rt 235. They were having a speed competition between a 1988 Toyota 4Runner and a 1989 Chevy AstroVan. Witness say that it appears that the stearing wheel of the 4Runner came off mid race causing the truck to drift into the other lane striking the AstroVan. Upon impact both vehicles burst into flames. Apparently neither driver was able to exit their vehicle due to the doors being inoperable. Both women died on the scene. :bawl:
:confused: You ever take a newswriting class? You got the who, what, when and where in the first sentence, and the 'why' in the second. :clap:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
pixiegirl said:
Gawd, I'm sitting here in tears from laughing.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
The Jackoholic said:
don't they have drag tracks down in md. we have one up here in nj where people can race each other on the weekends
Let's take it to MIR Pix, we'll be the main attraction.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
The Jackoholic said:
don't they have drag tracks down in md. we have one up here in nj where people can race each other on the weekends
yea, but then you can't call your self an "outlawwwwwww" :cool: