OK...enough is enough...

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
KCM said:
So was mine.:lol: I do have to confess that we have a neon that we use for a third vehicle. We bought it because the DH worked in Detriot and we lived in Maryland. Great on gas. I am now resorted (for a limited time)to driving it until I buy a new SUV since my Jeep was totaled.

...don't hate cause I drive a neon...:dance:
But do you race it down 235 and then insist that it's not a neon because its got random letters and numbers behind the name? That's the true test of a tard.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ehesef said:
I had a 1990 Mazda Protege' then a 1995 Honda Civic and then I bought my Celica.

I wish I still had my Celica (she was my 3rd). My dad bought it from me and gave it to my older brother who is still driving it. I LOVED that car. Hell, I wish I still had my Accord. :ohwell:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Ehesef said:
But do you race it down 235 and then insist that it's not a neon because its got random letters and numbers behind the name? That's the true test of a tard.
No.:lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Turtle Jones said:
tex is winer alway cryin on here. evryone nos. they too scared to say. acs is rite.
And they say there's nothing wrong with social promotions in our public schools

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
pixiegirl said:
I wish I still had my Celica (she was my 3rd). My dad bought it from me and gave it to my older brother who is still driving it. I LOVED that car. Hell, I wish I still had my Accord. :ohwell:
I loved my Civic so much more than my Celica. But it had 180,000 miles on it when the headgasket blew and it would have cost more to fix than the car was worth. I cried when I traded it in.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ehesef said:
I loved my Civic so much more than my Celica. But it had 180,000 miles on it when the headgasket blew and it would have cost more to fix than the car was worth. I cried when I traded it in.

I'm not a huge fan of the new Celicas. I had a 96. It's got close to 200k on it. Nothing and I do mean Nothing can compare to the fine piece of machinery that I've been driving all week..... The super cool, ultra sexy 1988 Toyota 4Runner equiped with really big mud tires and no back bumper. :diva:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
pixiegirl said:
I'm not a huge fan of the new Celicas. I had a 96. It's got close to 200k on it. Nothing and I do mean Nothing can compare to the fine piece of machinery that I've been driving all week..... The super cool, ultra sexy 1988 Toyota 4Runner equiped with really big mud tires and no back bumper. :diva:

Please, please go on. I'm getting flushed. :huggy:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
pixiegirl said:
When my car was in the shop, I drove a 1989 Chevy Astro Van. The clear-coat had worn off so it was flat black, the muffler broke while I was driving it and it sounded like a tank. When I plugged my phone charger into the lighter, I blew the interior light and the radio fuse. Oh yeah, only one door opened from the outside, luckily it was the drivers.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ehesef said:
When my car was in the shop, I drove a 1989 Chevy Astro Van. The clear-coat had worn off so it was flat black, the muffler broke while I was driving it and it sounded like a tank. When I plugged my phone charger into the lighter, I blew the interior light and the radio fuse. Oh yeah, only one door opened from the outside, luckily it was the drivers.

Wanna race? :really: