OK...enough is enough...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
OK...enough is enough... 01-26-2005 11:48 AM What a ##### you are.

It's so easy to get weak-minded people angry. Come on d!ckboy, I was only joking around. :killingme

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
hamsterfang said:
Don't those get outstanding gas mileage because of their size? I'd drive it, but I'd be afraid that if a fly hit my windshield I'd be crushed :razz:
I'd take not being squashed like a bug over gas mileage anyday. :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Ehesef said:

Amen to that. I drive my fullsize pickup for the protection, not style or mileage.
:yay:

hamsterfang

The hamster litter reject
Ehesef said:

I guess it depends if you want do die after a motor vehicle crash or be left to pay the repair bills :confused: My friend had a Ford Aspire, a little bigger than the Metro. I think it got around 40 mpg?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
PrchJrkr said:
Amen to that. I drive my fullsize pickup for the protection, not style or mileage.
:yay:
Actually, I'm not doing much better than a Metro, I drive a Celica. All plastic baby! For ACESRT-4 or whatever the hell his name is, that would be a GT-S. It's so totally not the same as a regular Celica.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Ehesef said:
Actually, I'm not doing much better than a Metro, I drive a Celica. All plastic baby! For ACESRT-4 or whatever the hell his name is, that would be a GT-S. It's so totally not the same as a regular Celica.

Corinthian leather, eh??

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
pixiegirl said:
I know you all will be terribly jealous... My first car was a Sundance :dance: ! It was teal. :diva:
So now I understand spending so much on a Lex. You had to make up for the Sundance. :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ehesef said:
So now I understand spending so much on a Lex. You had to make up for the Sundance. :yay:

Oh wait a minute that's not all.... My second car was a Hundai (did I even spell that right?) Accent. I know you are all green with envy! :lmao:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
pixiegirl said:
I know you all will be terribly jealous... My first car was a Sundance :dance: ! It was teal. :diva:
So was mine.:lol: I do have to confess that we have a neon that we use for a third vehicle. We bought it because the DH worked in Detriot and we lived in Maryland. Great on gas. I am now resorted (for a limited time)to driving it until I buy a new SUV since my Jeep was totaled.

...don't hate cause I drive a neon...:dance:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
pixiegirl said:
Oh wait a minute that's not all.... My second car was a Hundai (did I even spell that right?) Accent. I know you are all green with envy! :lmao:
I had a 1990 Mazda Protege' then a 1995 Honda Civic and then I bought my Celica.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Turtle Jones said:
sTfu stop stickin up for them a$$es
First of all...I am not sticking up for anyone. I just have absolutely no clue what you typed in your previous thread.