OK...I've had enough..

camily

Peace
nomoney said:
see camily, now tell my mpd kjo to my face that you hate it
What, what, I didn't say anything!!!! :whistle: It wasn't me, I too am actually a Nomo MPD. I hate myself!! :bawl: Leave me alone. I'm running away!

Otter

Nothing to see here
K_Jo said:
:howdy:

What did otter do now?

Nothing, Pixie is just starting drama. First she was logged on as herself, arguing with herself as her MPD Camily, then she got mad at herself and logged Pixie off and logged on as her MPD NoMoney and then continued to argue with her MPD Camily..Same ole chit..

camily

Peace
otter said:
Nothing, Pixie is just starting drama. First she was logged on as herself, arguing with herself as her MPD Camily, then she got mad at herself and logged Pixie off and logged on as her MPD NoMoney and then continued to argue with her MPD Camily..Same ole chit..
OMG Otter. We posted that at the same time. We must be psychic! :lmao:

nomoney

otter said:
Little late for the mpd gag there oldie. We're onto talking about bad spelling now slowpoke

nomoney

so camily now that we're talking about spelling why did you spell it khunt? that is just not right you know that right?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
nomoney said:
Little late for the mpd gag there oldie. We're onto talking about bad spelling now slowpoke
Have you noticed Otter's spelling is getting worse?

camily

Peace
nomoney said:
so camily now that we're talking about spelling why did you spell it khunt? that is just not right you know that right?
Because that is how Equine spelled it and I didn't want to lose you. :razz:

elaine said:
alright I'm leaving this thread now you buncha freaks. Hope you're happy

Attachments

• letuspray.jpg
    letuspray.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 122