OK...I've had enough..

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
vraiblonde said:
What the hell happened to your karma? :confused: I thought you were maxed?

Did you piss David off again? :lol:
You can be maxed, receive 50 more greens, and just one red will bring you back down. :shrug:
By "you" I mean we commoners. :lol:

nomoney

vraiblonde said:
What the hell happened to your karma? :confused: I thought you were maxed?

Did you piss David off again? :lol:
again? guess it was the first time for me. :lol: he hit me over the weekend twice in a row for making fun of jameo (of all people) :lol:

I was down to 100 :lmao:

camily

Peace
nomoney said:
again? guess it was the first time for me. :lol: he hit me over the weekend twice in a row for making fun of jameo (of all people) :lol:

I was down to 100 :lmao:
I feel your pain. It took 14 people and a big one from Vrai to get me back up. I have to spread some around before hitting you again, but I will!!

nomoney

camily said:
I feel your pain. It took 14 people and a big one from Vrai to get me back up. I have to spread some around before hitting you again, but I will!!
ya but you probably deserved yours :lol:

camily

Peace
K_Jo said:
I'm working my way through it now and I am none too please. :tap:
:huggy: It wasn't me K_Jo. They said all of it. I was a mere bystander. Should I be to blame for my quick wit? I think not.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
otter said:
Has the B.A.R.F diet come up yet?
I was going to mention it, but since all my other good ideas were ignored, I figured I'd save my fingers the typing. :ohwell:

morganj614

camily said:

You got a David hit too? We need to stay moving targets :boxing:

camily

Peace
nomoney said:
ya but you probably deserved yours :lol:
It was a k*#nt joke at Appy. At that makes it all your fault actually since you are the original one being called one by Equinelover and you passed it around first. :razz:

nomoney

camily said:
It was a k*#nt joke at Appy. At that makes it all your fault actually since you are the original one being called one by Equinelover and you passed it around first. :razz:
see, you are soo mean. You deserve even more red......:really:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Since I'm being all mean and judgemental....

The receptionist in our building is a young girl maybe Latino or Asian, I can't tell. She doesn't speak the best English from the limited contact I've had with her. Anyway, so she's ALWAYS in the ladies bathroom grooming herself. One day she was brushing her teeth, another she was applying her makeup and by applying I don't mean touching up I mean she had the whole makeup bag out on the sink, and today I go in and she's straightening her hair with a straightening iron. It's 2:00. :confused: Should I assume she's banging someone in the building and has to go fix herself up before/after or that she's just really strange?

camily

Peace
pixiegirl said:
The receptionist in our building is a young girl maybe Latino or Asian, I can't tell. She doesn't speak the best English from the limited contact I've had with her. Anyway, so she's ALWAYS in the ladies bathroom grooming herself. One day she was brushing her teeth, another she was applying her makeup and by applying I don't mean touching up I mean she had the whole makeup bag out on the sink, and today I go in and she's straightening her hair with a straightening iron. It's 2:00. :confused: Should I assume she's banging someone in the building and has to go fix herself up before/after or that she's just really strange?
I know what you mean. I worked with a lady I thought was Latino, but then I met her niece who had a distinctly Asian look. Come to find out they were Phillipino! :killingme :lmao:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
pixiegirl said:
yes