OK...I've had enough..

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
See, Pixie? Even Kwillia says you're being a drama queen :razz:

Beerwench, cut out the booze and go for walks with your kids. That weight will come right off, I guarantee. And since I am more understanding than Pixie, I will say that giving up beers is a terrible thing - something no woman should have to bear. But you can reward yourself on the weekend if you're good throughout the week.

That said, last night not only did I NOT get on the treadmill, but I sucked down 4 beers to boot. :blushing:
TKD

morganj614

fttrs, if you plan on doing a lower carb diet, try going the first 2-3 weeks with no alcohol. Then drink vodka and diet tonic with lime. If you go out, bring a bottle of diet tonic and ask the bartender to use it for your drinks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
My problem is my work schedule - I'm here most nights until 8 or 9 o'clock. That's why I got the treadmill - I can jump on whenever it's convenient for me, even if it's 2am.

camily

Peace
vraiblonde said:

Beerwench, cut out the booze and go for walks with your kids. That weight will come right off, I guarantee. And since I am more understanding than Pixie, I will say that giving up beers is a terrible thing - something no woman should have to bear. But you can reward yourself on the weekend if you're good throughout the week.

That said, last night not only did I NOT get on the treadmill, but I sucked down 4 beers to boot. :blushing:
Ok, that explains the dinosaur song. :yay:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
My problem is my work schedule - I'm here most nights until 8 or 9 o'clock. That's why I got the treadmill - I can jump on whenever it's convenient for me, even if it's 2am.
You would be a natural, low center of gravity. :yay:

:lol:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:
You would be a natural, low center of gravity. :yay:

Don't be picking on we shorties! You're not that tall! Well, you are tall but then I saw you stand next to Air. Now he is a tall drink of water.

Pete

Repete
bresamil said:
Don't be picking on we shorties! You're not that tall! Well, you are tall but then I saw you stand next to Air. Now he is a tall drink of water.
But I can start a..........nevermind.

Ponytail

vraiblonde said:
You could be nicer and it wouldn't hurt you. :bonk:

You don't know that! You are NOT a doctor either. I don't wanna see Pixie going into convulsions, writhing around on the floor in pain, drouling uncontrollably... Ok wait, maybe I do, but not like that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chasey_Lane said:
Larry approves of you working that late?
Of course. He has the cleaning lady come in nights and says that I should stay at work so the noise of the Hoover doesn't disturb me.

What's wrong with that? :shrug:

camily

Peace
vraiblonde said:
Of course. He has the cleaning lady come in nights and says that I should stay at work so the noise of the Hoover doesn't disturb me.

What's wrong with that? :shrug:
My son's teacher's name is Mrs. Hoover right. So I make the comment to him one day saying, daddy used to call me "Hoover" before we got married and just kept talking. :killingme He did ask me why and I told him it was because I like to vacuum, thinking he would believe that, which he did. Well, I go in for parent teacher conference and my son informs his teacher in a very proud and matter of fact tone that I too am a Hoover, or at least used to be before I got married! :killingme

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
vraiblonde said:

Vrai, I think you should be more sympathetic and understanding to my seemingly poor attitude. It's obviously a cry for help and I just need a hug!

nomoney

pixiegirl said:
Vrai, I think you should be more sympathetic and understanding to my seemingly poor attitude. It's obviously a cry for help and I just need a hug!
Vrai, forget her hug and give me some karma.