Ok so I have been

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Candleguy said:
hanging out here for a couple of months. Me and my girl just broke up. So where do you go around Southern maryland to find a good faithful woman?
Why did you two break up?
How old are you?
Do you work?
Do you live with mom & dad?
Are you able to communicate effectively?
What are your issues, hang-ups, etc.?

I've discovered when guys want a "good faithful woman", they really just want one they can treat like crap, walk all over, degrade, humilate, lie to, cheat on, etc. So obviously you have some kind of issue, otherwise you would find a woman in real life, take her out and have a good time and get to know her, etc. instead of trolling on the internet in an open forum that you've never posted in before. :shrug:

Go ahead...tell me I am wrong. :bubble:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
migtig said:
How old are you?
Do you work?

I've discovered when guys want a "good faithful woman", they really just want one they can treat like crap, walk all over, degrade, humilate, lie to, cheat on, etc. So obviously you have some kind of issue, otherwise you would find a woman in real life, take her out and have a good time and get to know her, etc. instead of trolling on the internet in an open forum that you've never posted in before. :shrug:

:yeahthat:

bcp

In My Opinion
Dougstermd said:
your not like other guys?:confused:

you are looking for a nice lady to bang bang bang online. ok :whistle:
Im not looking for a nice lady to bang banb bang online.

I want a total slut to bang bang bang in the back of my 74 Vega.

just like the old days.

Candleguy

ON FIRE
migtig said:
How old are you?
Do you work?

WOW do I sense some bitterness towards men in your post?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Dougstermd said:
your not like other guys?:confused:

you are looking for a nice lady to bang bang bang online. ok :whistle:
:high5: Even though you are a man-ho Dougster, I find myself starting to like you anyway! :lmao:

BlackSheep

Attachments

• mrbean1.jpg
    mrbean1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 68

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Candleguy said:
WOW do I sense some bitterness towards men in your post?
Scared to answer my questions? :whistle:

It's been my observation from watching all the other male trolls who post on here. It's always :sob: my girl/woman/wife don't love me no more. I am a good guy. I'm different. I just want a good woman. :boohoo: Then it turns out he is cheating on his girl/woman/wife, just looking to :bangbang: or is some other kind of :loser:

Prove me wrong.

bcp

In My Opinion
Candleguy said:
Yes I am a man but I am not like other guys.

by the way, has anyone welcomed you properly to the boards?

Attachments

• gump3.jpg
    gump3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 46
J

julz20684

migtig said:

It's been my observation from watching all the other male trolls who post on here. It's always :sob: my girl/woman/wife don't love me no more. I am a good guy. I'm different. I just want a good woman. :boohoo: Then it turns out he is cheating on his girl/woman/wife, just looking to :bangbang: or is some other kind of :loser:

Prove me wrong.

He won't even answer my questions and mine were a lot nicer.

bcp

In My Opinion
migtig said:

Prove me wrong.
damn!
of all people, I thought I had you fooled.

Candleguy

ON FIRE
migtig said:

Prove me wrong.

Wana go out on a date then you could get to know me before you ridicule me.