Ok so I have been

Pete

Repete
migtig said:
Scared to answer my questions? :whistle:

It's been my observation from watching all the other male trolls who post on here. It's always :sob: my girl/woman/wife don't love me no more. I am a good guy. I'm different. I just want a good woman. :boohoo: Then it turns out he is cheating on his girl/woman/wife, just looking to :bangbang: or is some other kind of :loser:

Prove me wrong.
Jezus Krist Ms. Scarlet, jever think that there are women out there who have the same sub-standard moral character, exhibit hideous social traits and degrees of mental illness or otherwise known as trashy ho's just like you decry about men?

Otter

Nothing to see here
julz20684 said:
Are you looking in my windows again?

Gee, my hair doesn't look so nappy in that pic

Have you decided to let bygones be bygones and accept Imus's apology??

J

julz20684

Candleguy said:
Ok maybe I came across wrong. I caught my girl screwwing around. And to be honest I am not looking to find love on here. I thought I might find some new fun ladies to date and who knows what might develop from there.

Translation: lookingforbangbang

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Pete said:
It's part of her charm.... well kinda. :ohwell:
Dearest Pete,
You have disappointed me and yet again failed to uphold the higher standard that I hold ALL Southern men to...I really wanted to make cornbread tonight...:drama:
Signed,
Your Sad Little Belle

onebdzee

off the shelf
Candleguy said:
Ok maybe I came across wrong. I caught my girl screwwing around. And to be honest I am not looking to find love on here. I thought I might find some new fun ladies to date and who knows what might develop from there.

So this would be a "lets see if I can get back at my ex-girlfriend by going out with someone else and showing her I can live without her" thing?

bcp

In My Opinion
Otter?

Attachments

• otter.jpg
    otter.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 60

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Jezus Krist Ms. Scarlet, jever think that there are women out there who have the same sub-standard moral character, exhibit hideous social traits and degrees of mental illness or otherwise known as trashy ho's just like you decry about men?

I'm right here, you don't have to be so harsh. :bawl:

onebdzee

off the shelf
migtig said:
Dearest Pete,
You have disappointed me and yet again failed to uphold the higher standard that I hold ALL Southern men to...I really wanted to make cornbread tonight...:drama:
Signed,
Your Sad Little Belle

I thought it was my night? :shrug:

Candleguy

ON FIRE
onebdzee said:
So this would be a "lets see if I can get back at my ex-girlfriend by going out with someone else and showing her I can live without her" thing?

No I am just a 38 year old who was looking for friendship here instead of a singles club.

Candleguy said:

Are you handy? Can you lay tile and paint? :snacks: :really:

bcp

In My Opinion
onebdzee said:
He has a pan coming to him, and he doesnt even have a clue

J

julz20684

CC,
Do you ever do camping in OBX? Know of any good places on the beach?

TIA

Candleguy said:
No I am just a 38 year old who was looking for friendship here instead of a singles club.
But your first post says you are looking for a "faithful" woman. Does that mean you expect to be her only friend...:eyebrow:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Pete said:
No Rhett, it never crossed my little mind...:drama: