• Gay-FagHat.jpg
    Gay-FagHat.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 55
  • gay_alarm.jpg
    gay_alarm.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 59

bcp

In My Opinion
Yes I am a man but I am not like other guys.

Attachments

• Charles_Manson.jpg
    Charles_Manson.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 59

Mikeinsmd

Candleguy said:
hanging out here for a couple of months. Me and my girl just broke up. So where do you go around Southern maryland to find a good faithful woman?
Here ya go. You're welcome.

Attachments

• moment_028.jpg
    moment_028.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 58
J

julz20684

Candleguy said:
Whats with all the gay pride stuff?

Otter has just recently accepted his homosexuality and decided to come out of the closet. He has been inundating us with his gay pride visuals.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Candleguy said:
Wana go out on a date then you could get to know me before you ridicule me.
No, thanks. There's a couple of great guys I know in real life, who are waiting for the opportunity to go out with me. How's about answering the questions?

julz20684 said:
Otter has just recently accepted his homosexuality and decided to come out of the closet. He has been inundating us with his gay pride visuals.
It's only because he's hoping to get a job at Disney World.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
otter said:
Dearest Otter,

I happen to :love: Elvis and The Rocky Horror Picture Show. There is nothing at all wrong with a man in fishnets....
BTW, I happen to :love: you too...

Signed,
Your little MiggyWiggy

Candleguy

ON FIRE
migtig said:
No, thanks. There's a couple of great guys I know in real life, who are waiting for the opportunity to go out with me. How's about answering the questions?

Ok maybe I came across wrong. I caught my girl screwwing around. And to be honest I am not looking to find love on here. I thought I might find some new fun ladies to date and who knows what might develop from there.