Okay....I need to make some trail riding buddies!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I have to see if this horse (not mine) will make a good trail horse. I need people to ride with me just in case he doesn't so they can call 911 and make fun of me if I survive. These "friends" need not to "hate" me ahead of time and not want to take me on DANGEROUS trails. I have been trail riding a lot as a kid, but going down 80 degree cliffs doesn't seem fun to me. I wouldn't mind seeing if he likes water, but Paso's story of the person nearly killing themselves in the stream doesn't sound fun either. Any takers? I could probably go this Sunday 7/22. Let me know! :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
I have to see if this horse (not mine) will make a good trail horse. I need people to ride with me just in case he doesn't so they can call 911 and make fun of me if I survive. These "friends" need not to "hate" me ahead of time and not want to take me on DANGEROUS trails. I have been trail riding a lot as a kid, but going down 80 degree cliffs doesn't seem fun to me. I wouldn't mind seeing if he likes water, but Paso's story of the person nearly killing themselves in the stream doesn't sound fun either. Any takers? I could probably go this Sunday 7/22. Let me know! :howdy:

:howdy: Go with Mingiz and I she is taking her new horse too..I will take my gelding or stud which are good on the trails to lead...

Psssssssssssst Dont be a puzzy... :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yea Shady come along if the new horses mess up Paso will get pics for her story telling time... :lmao: We will take care of ya and help ya.....
And laugh at ya :razz: :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i'll go to keep everyone sane SadieL :huggy: you'll be fine....i promise.
Wanna try Maxwell Hall? I have a membership and can take guests. The obsticle course is FUN.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Mingiz and I are doing the LAKE :neener: We had it planned for a week..because of :gossip:

You all are welcome to stop by my place to ride on Sunday if you so desire. :razz: Or just stop by and chat... :lmao: If not I need to know where you will be and what time so I can come take the pics... :whistle:

mingiz, I'll be sure to get Paso's GOOD side for you. :killingme

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
i'll go to keep everyone sane SadieL :huggy: you'll be fine....i promise.
Wanna try Maxwell Hall? I have a membership and can take guests. The obsticle course is FUN.

I wanna go..... :tantrum

mingiz

Horse Poor
Loper said:
You all are welcome to stop by my place to ride on Sunday if you so desire. :razz: Or just stop by and chat... :lmao: If not I need to know where you will be and what time so I can come take the pics... :whistle:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:

I have a good side? :shrug:

spellbound

Sadielady said:

You know you can trailer to my place any time. I can't guarantee my horses will behave, but at least they'll entertain you.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Do any of ya'll just let someone come over and ride your horses on the trails with ya'll?

I do not own a horse, have never owned a horse, have rode a couple times when I was younger, but would love to start doing it again.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:

This is just too good to be true..I mean glad to have you..

showqueen74

Saidy, if you go with paso and pals be forwarned: the have a butt fetish!!! Keep it covered at all times!! I took Flurry out with them a couple of weeks ago, and we survived! It's a good group. I'm going up to Oakridge Sunday to ride in the arena, then out for a trail ride (a slow one) Have fun with whatever you decide to do. V&F