Okay....I need to make some trail riding buddies!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Bugs haven't been to bad...wear whatever you ride in. Not a place to swim there just get into water...We usually carry snacks & drink...I wouldn't worry about Tp if Paso is around Unless you go deep into the woods :killingme Never Ever leave yourself open for Paso's sneaky camera... :whistle: If you get on your horse (as I have learn) always face Paso....Or your pic will have strange things coming out your butt after Happy gets done with it... :razz:

I carry TP in my saddle bag but it will cost you a granola bar....Wont be any bugs or spiders (as you will go first and knock them down for Mingiz and I)

And I DO NOT take pics of peeps peeing..Mingiz is the one that does that and do NOT let her tell you different.. :huggy: We will take care of you DONT WORRY

:killingme :killingme :killingme

showqueen74

mingiz said:
Yea it probably was but your butt is little you can see the horse behind you.... :lmao: :killingme
That's because my horse is bigger than my butt, or her but is bigger than mine? or something like that. She has a big butt for an Arab Yeah that's it!!

:lalala: you cant tell me differant!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
O-TAY....you can come! :biggrin:
Did you hop on Blue yet??

Nope, didn't get home until 730ish yesterday and had all my chores to finish up. I plan on it today. Leaving work in a couple of minutes. :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
showqueen74 said:
That's because my horse is bigger than my butt, or her but is bigger than mine? or something like that. She has a big butt for an Arab Yeah that's it!!

:lalala: you cant tell me differant!

Mine is not :ohwell:

Attachments

• chubbyrider.jpg
    chubbyrider.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 67

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
Damn I like that baby too..

Thanks, he was a tall guy at birth. Blue's sire is Wap Spotted, dam is Black Spot Shawnee. Babies sire is A Canadian Navajo from Colorado area.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
fredsaid2 said:
TS, paddock boots, half chaps, polo with popped collar...naturally :smile:

Must rep the english riders who venture past the ring confines!
You want me to get beaten up don't you? I will wear my t-shirt that I bought for my forum buddy, and the rest will be decided later. BK????? You should go too!!

fredsaid2

Sadielady said:
You want me to get beaten up don't you? I will wear my t-shirt that I bought for my forum buddy, and the rest will be decided later. BK????? You should go too!!

Who would do that?? These are sweet gentle souls you'll be out on the trails with....ok, sub jeans for the TS and your t-shirt. Enjoy! the weather is supposed to be beautiful :smile:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:
Who would do that?? These are sweet gentle souls you'll be out on the trails with....ok, sub jeans for the TS and your t-shirt. Enjoy! the weather is supposed to be beautiful :smile:

What gentle souls will she be riding with? I thought she was riding with Mingiz and I...

I hope Sadie is not the one that left me red for riding with NO helmet and tennis shoes..I am glad I did not post the pics of me riding in sandles and shorts..:ohwell:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
What gentle souls will she be riding with? I thought she was riding with Mingiz and I...

I hope Sadie is not the one that left me red for riding with NO helmet and tennis shoes..I am glad I did not post the pics of me riding in sandles and shorts..:ohwell:

I didn't send you red karma ever. I'd sign it though. I had to ride in flip flops and shorts the about a month or two ago because someone's horse was being and idiot, so I had to get on. I now only teach in my riding gear...just in case. Luckily no photos were taken and I didn't fall off. :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
fredsaid2 said:
How about some cheaper version of TS and 1/2 chaps? They are more flexible than jeans if I go flying! :jameo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
:pete: I am a gentle soul. :huggy: Kind hearted, caring person. :smooch: Your just trying to make me wild and crazy like you.... :crazy: Oh an :gossip: likes my big butt :lmao: