Okay....I need to make some trail riding buddies!

mingiz

Horse Poor
showqueen74 said:
Saidy, if you go with paso and pals be forwarned: the have a butt fetish!!! Keep it covered at all times!! I took Flurry out with them a couple of weeks ago, and we survived! It's a good group. I'm going up to Oakridge Sunday to ride in the arena, then out for a trail ride (a slow one) Have fun with whatever you decide to do. V&F

Paso has the butt fetish... :lmao: I just have the biggest butt so she takes advantage of it.... :razz: :lmao: Have fun at Oakridge....Hey all our invites have always came back in one piece with stories to tell..... :whistle: :killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Okay....I'll be brave. I have always wanted to meet the infamous Paso anyway. Hopefully I will to tell the tale. PM me some directions please of where to meet. Thanks.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Okay....I'll be brave. I have always wanted to meet the infamous Paso anyway. Hopefully I will to tell the tale. PM me some directions please of where to meet. Thanks.

Mingiz we have another sucka I mean friend to ride with :rubbinghandstogether: Cant wait..

Sadie..pm me your email address so I can add you to my trail riding list. We try to do every Sunday at least.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Mingiz we have another sucka I mean friend to ride with :rubbinghandstogether: Cant wait..

Sadie..pm me your email address so I can add you to my trail riding list. We try to do every Sunday at least.

:whistle: :whistle: :killingme :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
showqueen74 said:
Saidy, if you go with paso and pals be forwarned: the have a butt fetish!!! Keep it covered at all times!! I took Flurry out with them a couple of weeks ago, and we survived! It's a good group. I'm going up to Oakridge Sunday to ride in the arena, then out for a trail ride (a slow one) Have fun with whatever you decide to do. V&F
butt fetish....I don't have much of a butt I've been told...sorry. I guess they will not be impressed. :yay:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
Sadie who are you going to take out for a trail ride??
I am going to take Levi. I think he is a 6 year old QH gelding. I need to see if he does well on trails. He might make a good cross country horse. I don't know. We will see.

Attachments

• Stephanie and Levi.JPG
    Stephanie and Levi.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 93

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
How long do you guys trail ride for? I have a lesson at 6:30 PM. Pending any emergency room visits should I make it back in time? :lmao:
I have to go take care of children now, since I am the only one responding anyway.

showqueen74

mingiz said:
Paso has the butt fetish... :lmao: I just have the biggest butt so she takes advantage of it.... :razz: :lmao: Have fun at Oakridge....Hey all our invites have always came back in one piece with stories to tell..... :whistle: :killingme
UMMM............
I believe it was YOU who got me as I was getting on Flurry? I may be mistaken..........

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
How long do you guys trail ride for? I have a lesson at 6:30 PM. Pending any emergency room visits should I make it back in time? :lmao:
I have to go take care of children now, since I am the only one responding anyway.

If we do the lake are you are on a QH plan on 3 hrs tops..with some stops in the woods (pics, pee, trouble w/water etc)

Looks like Levi could jump the streams if he wont walk them... :lmao: I will probably bring my gelding..I think my stud would be too fast paced for you..We dont want to kill you first trip out... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
showqueen74 said:
UMMM............
I believe it was YOU who got me as I was getting on Flurry? I may be mistaken..........

Yea it probably was but your butt is little you can see the horse behind you.... :lmao: :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
If we do the lake are you are on a QH plan on 3 hrs tops..with some stops in the woods (pics, pee, trouble w/water etc)

Looks like Levi could jump the streams if he wont walk them... :lmao: I will probably bring my gelding..I think my stud would be too fast paced for you..We dont want to kill you first trip out... :lmao:

We dont want to kill you first trip out... :lmao:[/QUOTE

Me neither....... :lmao: New horse never know what will happen.... :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
We dont want to kill you first trip out... :lmao:[/QUOTE

Me neither....... :lmao: New horse never know what will happen.... :whistle:

Note to self..Paso bring extra camera and extra charged batteries... :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:

Atleast the talk of a second possible trip means that there is no real PLAN for injury. How are the bugs? Do I wear jeans? I suppose feild boots would not be good for swimming. AM I putting too much thought into this? Food, TP???

R

remaxrealtor

Sadielady said:
Atleast the talk of a second possible trip means that there is no real PLAN for injury. How are the bugs? Do I wear jeans? I suppose feild boots would not be good for swimming. AM I putting too much thought into this? Food, TP???
:killingme

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:

Hiya Mingiz :howdy: !!!

I'm taking Alvin out on the trail now....nervous nelly, but moving really well. I need to get him down to some water to see how he goes....if all goes well, any chance we can hitch a ride to the lake in a few weeks? :flowers:

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:
Hiya Mingiz :howdy: !!!

I'm taking Alvin out on the trail now....nervous nelly, but moving really well. I need to get him down to some water to see how he goes....if all goes well, any chance we can hitch a ride to the lake in a few weeks? :flowers:

Sure for cost of fuel and dinner :popcorn: :lmao:

fredsaid2

Sadielady said:

TS, paddock boots, half chaps, polo with popped collar...naturally :smile:

Must rep the english riders who venture past the ring confines!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Sadielady said:

Bugs haven't been to bad...wear whatever you ride in. Not a place to swim there just get into water...We usually carry snacks & drink...I wouldn't worry about Tp if Paso is around Unless you go deep into the woods :killingme Never Ever leave yourself open for Paso's sneaky camera... :whistle: If you get on your horse (as I have learn) always face Paso....Or your pic will have strange things coming out your butt after Happy gets done with it... :razz: