Okay....I need to make some trail riding buddies!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Loper said:
Oh don't you worry mingiz, :howdy:
I'm planning on being there! I've earned it! Hubby's been away in San Diego for the last two weeks and comes home tomorrow. :razz: He gets all horsey and doggie chores on Sunday! :lmao: I'm charging up batteries and clearing disk space! :popcorn: I'm bringing all my equipment and tripod this time for the dam pics! :killingme
I'll find Paso's good side I swear! :huggy:

:banana: :high5: You go girl :lmao: :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
I am on a diet can you make it a salad with grilled chicken?

Some one bring food for Paso So she won't be asking strangers on the trail..She is always beggin for food and of course take a pic of me...... :razz: :lmao: :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Some one bring food for Paso So she won't be asking strangers on the trail..She is always beggin for food and of course take a pic of me...... :razz: :lmao: :huggy:

I am trying to lighten their load...food can be a burden to carry on the trail... :whistle:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Loper said:
HMMMMM wasn't I across the river? Closest spot I could find after the ambulence came. Those dam pics I took were with the 300mm without the IS and I didn't have the tripod to lessen the camera shake at that far zoom. :whistle:

You need to be nice to Phyxius, she has a zoom lens to die for! If I'm not mistaken 500mm right Phyxius? Plus she takes WAY better pics than I do. AND she is SUPER NICE Unlike others. :whistle:

AWwwwww :huggy: I do have a 500mm lens, but it's currently up for sale. I just don't get to use it as much as I'd like and I'm buying another horse. Two expensive hobbies on my paycheck just doesn't work. hehe.

Loper, Peanut does do trails, but he's a bit wimpy about water crossing. Though, if these ladies are going to be hauling booty down the trails I'm not sure we could handle 3 hrs. What kind of pace are you ladies looking at?

mingiz

Horse Poor
We won't be hauling booty...I'm riding a new horse and one other person is coming on a green to trails horse. So we will take our time with you guys if you run into problems at the water crossings. But as dry as it's been, there isn't to much water in any of the streams..May be dried up by now... :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:deadhorse :whip: Over the bridge and through the water PLEASE! I need directions to the lake. Anyone? Not just any lake, the lake where Paso, Loper and Mingniz will be on Sunday.

I have an arab/walker gelding I need to work for someone and he's sort of goofy too so depending on where you want to ride, I have a flexible schedule (most times) and would like to get this guy out.