Okay....I need to make some trail riding buddies!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
:pete: I am a gentle soul. :huggy: Kind hearted, caring person. :smooch: Your just trying to make me wild and crazy like you.... :crazy: Oh an :gossip: likes my big butt :lmao:

:rolleyes: Like someone would believe that crap.. :smack:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Pasofever said:
I am going to that one...can you pm me directions from our way? I could not figure it out..do I go 234??
Either you go Rt 6 to Dubois (right up from Charlotte Hall Library)...or you go 234 Budds CreekRd to Old Sycamore.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
persimmoncf said:
Either you go Rt 6 to Dubois (right up from Charlotte Hall Library)...or you go 234 Budds CreekRd to Old Sycamore.

Great that is how I went last time 234 to Old Sycamore then what??

mingiz

Horse Poor
Just follow it in to the farm on the right you can't miss it....Besides I though you were going with me....We were going to use the stock trailer

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Just follow it in to the farm on the right you can't miss it....Besides I though you were going with me....We were going to use the stock trailer

Probably going to have Bubba too

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I haven't gotten directions yet. Paso, put "directions" in the response otherwise I automatically erase any e-mails I don't recognize. I get too much junk mail. I apologize if you already sent it. :flowers:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
I haven't gotten directions yet. Paso, put "directions" in the response otherwise I automatically erase any e-mails I don't recognize. I get too much junk mail. I apologize if you already sent it. :flowers:

Where will you be coming from I will probably call you with directions..I will send you my cell as we keep everyones trail number on our phones..

ps remember this is not a trail ride it is an adventure...bring food/water..tpaper..tree cutters and camera and batteries..GPS... :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Where will you be coming from I will probably call you with directions..I will send you my cell as we keep everyones trail number on our phones..

ps remember this is not a trail ride it is an adventure...bring food/water..tpaper..tree cutters and camera and batteries..GPS... :lmao:
I will be coming from the getto-park, by the base. I am an english rider where in the ---- am I going to put all that. My pants don't even have pockets! :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
I will be coming from the getto-park, by the base. I am an english rider where in the ---- am I going to put all that. My pants don't even have pockets! :lmao:

:investinanenglishstowawaybag:

Here is my stud decked out for an "adventure" you'll love da old man from Snowey River last ride he pulled out DUCT TAPE 1/2 way through the ride.. :lmao: OH note the raincoat on the back?????? OH and note the KNIFE...extra batteries..lighter..matches (in plastic) extra lead, fly mask etc.. :huggy:

Attachments

• 71320072483.jpg
    71320072483.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 71320072464closser.jpg
    71320072464closser.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 63

2baymares

Sadielady said:

Looks like Paso has enough storage :whistle: Just put all your stuff on her horse. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Damn I thought I was your trail nag.... :smack: :razz: Ya know NAG NAG NAG :lmao:

My stock is a 4horse....

Honey I am your trail nag......I cant wait till you and I sponsor a ride this year and have to mark trails.. :lmao:

jacbro

hello, remember me from the lake on the tall saddlebred mare, with the hat and black shirt? I can't go on trail ride this sunday, but if anyone has the room to carry an extra horse from great mills any other time, please pm me. Can't wait to get on the trails again.
Thanks, Jackie and Calla Lilly