Okay....I need to make some trail riding buddies!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Hey, want another tag-a-long? I haven't been on a trail ride in a while and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous. Farrier is coming early AM.

:)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius said:
Hey, want another tag-a-long? I haven't been on a trail ride in a while and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous. Farrier is coming early AM.

I want as many witnesses as possible. Please come. :killingme :jameo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
jacbro said:
hello, remember me from the lake on the tall saddlebred mare, with the hat and black shirt? I can't go on trail ride this sunday, but if anyone has the room to carry an extra horse from great mills any other time, please pm me. Can't wait to get on the trails again.
Thanks, Jackie and Calla Lilly

Where in GM? FIF?

mingiz

Horse Poor
Sadielady said:

Paso this one is gonna be fun. :lmao: Where's Loper and her camera :popcorn: Oh grab some 35mm film. I'm bringing that one. Since digital is sick...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Paso this one is gonna be fun. :lmao: Where's Loper and her camera :popcorn: Oh grab some 35mm film. I'm bringing that one. Since digital is sick...

I am brining 2 cameras and 4 sets of batteries :bubble:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:

Do you need a nurse to come along just in case?? I could use a good excuse to get away from my in laws early!! :killingme To bad my horse is a fruit loop.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
FrmGrl said:
Do you need a nurse to come along just in case?? I could use a good excuse to get away from my in laws early!! :killingme To bad my horse is a fruit loop.

You think we are going to fix somebody up if they get hurt.. :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
mingiz said:

Oh don't you worry mingiz, :howdy:
I'm planning on being there! I've earned it! Hubby's been away in San Diego for the last two weeks and comes home tomorrow. :razz: He gets all horsey and doggie chores on Sunday! :lmao: I'm charging up batteries and clearing disk space! :popcorn: I'm bringing all my equipment and tripod this time for the dam pics! :killingme
I'll find Paso's good side I swear! :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
Oh don't you worry mingiz, :howdy:
I'm planning on being there! I've earned it! Hubby's been away in San Diego for the last two weeks and comes home tomorrow. :razz: He gets all horsey and doggie chores on Sunday! :lmao: I'm charging up batteries and clearing disk space! :popcorn: I'm bringing all my equipment and tripod this time for the dam pics! :killingme
I'll find Paso's good side I swear! :huggy:

I surely hope this time you can get one good dam picture :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
:lalala: I told you the dam pics sucked, you were the one that liked them... :smack: :huggy:

The dam picture was pretty far away...looked like you took it from your car in the parking lot.. :whistle:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:

Oh bring that big ol' boy over!!!!!!!! :howdy: I LOVE Peanut! Does he do trails?

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
The dam picture was pretty far away...looked like you took it from your car in the parking lot.. :whistle:

HMMMMM wasn't I across the river? Closest spot I could find after the ambulence came. Those dam pics I took were with the 300mm without the IS and I didn't have the tripod to lessen the camera shake at that far zoom. :whistle:

You need to be nice to Phyxius, she has a zoom lens to die for! If I'm not mistaken 500mm right Phyxius? Plus she takes WAY better pics than I do. AND she is SUPER NICE Unlike others. :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
HMMMMM wasn't I across the river? Closest spot I could find after the ambulence came. Those dam pics I took were with the 300mm without the IS and I didn't have the tripod to lessen the camera shake at that far zoom. :whistle:

You need to be nice to Phyxius, she has a zoom lens to die for! If I'm not mistaken 500mm right Phyxius? Plus she takes WAY better pics than I do. AND she is SUPER NICE Unlike others. :whistle:

So all of a sudden you cant speak english... :popcorn: