Olympics, who is watching what event?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I'm excited to see diving, gymnastics, swiming, sync swiming, equestrian, archery, kayaking, BMX, mountain biking, judo....

I just found out the handball is an Olympic sport :confused: go figure.

One World One Dream is the theme this year.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Check out CNN's pre-Olympic coverage of the games; with all that smog, we'll be vey lucky to see any of those events! If I were an Olympic athlete, I'd have to think twice about going over there to compete.

That's not even including the threat of those angry activists, who are threatening to disrupt the events.

We will see.....:whistle:

Gymnastics
Basketball
Swimming

My son wants to make sure we DVR the Tae Kwon Do matches. :yay: Glad he's interested in watching!

And it just wouldn't be worth it all if I didn't check out the trampoline event. :lmao:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I glanced at a somewhat schedule in the tv guide paper that comes in the Sunday paper. We'll probably DVR most things. It looks like they come on when I'd be asleep. BTW, dumb question I'm sure but, which channel will it be broadcast on? Channel 4? I need to find a schedule of events too.

Cowgirl

I don't really get excited about the Olympics. :shrug: Maybe I'll watch the equestrian stuff if I happen to catch it.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I have not seen the schedule of events yet, but odds are you'll see the proramming on the local channels, which would be 4, 5, 7, or 9? ESPN will run replays throughout the time frame. That's the way it usually has aired in the past.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Alright, previewing the next few days programming, on the DirecTV channel guide, it looks like Chan. 4 - WRC, is going to be the primary station covering the Olympic Games.

Starting tomorrow night, at 7:30pm - the Opening Ceremonies will begin.

Then, there are 4 to 5 hour timeblocks devoted to event coverage.
Swimming, Beach Volleyball, and Gymnastics seem to be the first that will be covered. Looks like it will be broadcast in Hi-Def too.

It does help some, if you know what day it is! :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Attachments

• special olympics.jpg
    special olympics.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 66