Olympics, who is watching what event?

AndyMarquisLIVE

Gym apparatus event finals just aired. ...Why on earth did Italy-man not medal in high bar? :eyebrow: Great performance from Jon Horton, though, good silver. But seriously. Not even a medal for that? He did three clean releases in a row and hopped less than both Jon Horton and the Chinese medalist on his high difficulty dismount. *scratches head* Maybe the judges fell asleep.
The whole thing was a ####up. Everybody's got a provlem with the judges this year, except for the Chinese.

T

tiny_dancer33

The whole thing was a ####up. Everybody's got a provlem with the judges this year, except for the Chinese.

I mean, our USA's Horton, Kai of China, and the German dude had great routines, but I thought Igor from Italy blew them all out of the water. Don't get it. It was just a showstopper.

The women's stuff made sense to me, but this doesn't. But everyone's only focusing on the women's stuff, of course. =/

frozenrain

just watching the change over part of the olympics to the U.K. I am so embarrassed for u.k ;Boris Johnson the London Mayor looked really sloppy-jacket not buttoned up, hands in pocket just plain sloppy.
I am not really one to fuss but compared to the other well dressed men he was standing with.

Then to top it off Leona Lewis whom I do not think has a bad voice usually sang the most screechiest cat wailing song ever on top of a bus with astro turf and fluorescent umbrellas.
Anyway the chinese did a great show for the end....

Seems i am not the only one to think so judging by the comments

Heroes' welcome for Britain's Olympians as countdown to London 2012 begins | Mail Online

Last edited: