OMG-------------------Budweiser -------WTF are you doing?

CPUSA

You guys are such easily triggered snowflakes.

Go pour out all your Budweiser along with selling your NFL tickets, buring your Dicks Sporting goods stuff until youa re homeless and naked
Just because the Election of 2016 & the subsequent TDS you succumbed to caused you to do this doesn't mean us sane folks will follow suit...

Your degree of crazy is astounding...sad little Proggy...

Reactions: BOP

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
The announcement was met with significant backlash, with Twitter users describing the ad campaign as another attempt to push gender propaganda, but the beer juggernaut believes the controversy is much ado about nothing.

“Anheuser-Busch works with hundreds of influencers across our brands as one of many ways to authentically connect with audiences across various demographics and passion points. From time to time, we produce unique commemorative cans for fans and for brand influencers, like Dylan Mulvaney. This commemorative can was a gift to celebrate a personal milestone and is not for sale to the general public,” an Anheuser-Busch spokesperson told Fox News.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Kid Rock is not happy about the whole situation 🤣

The problem as I see it is that once you buy the beer in order to blow it to pieces, they already have your money.

Budweiser is now owned by:

Anheuser-Busch InBev, or AB InBev, is a multinational drinks conglomerate headquartered in Belgium. It's the world's largest beer brewer by both volume and revenue, operating more than 600 beer brands in 150 countries.

So, I doubt they really care. But of their over 600 beer brands, Bud Light was probably the dumbest choice to use for this purpose.

StmarysCity79

Pretty sure that most of the population in the USA has a live and let live attitude. The problem is when a fringe group starts forcing fantasy on all of society, then rational people need to stand up and speak out.

A few examples:
  • Pretending that biological males who still have a penis require a tampon, and a tampon company even sponsors such notions.
  • Pretending that biological males can birth a child.
  • Promoting politics and sexual ideology in public school as early as elementary school. How would you feel if the teacher hung a MAGA poster and promoted that line of thinking to K-5 students?
  • Biological males being allowed to compete against biological females in their sport and deprive them of the rewards of their years of dedication and training. And subject them to having a fully intact biological male share their locker room and showers. There is a long standing reason why men and women have dedicated facilities. Curious if there are any trans(female->male) individuals participating in male-only sports and winning?
  • Trying to pervert the English language by attempting to apply plural pronouns to an individual.

Who is pretending bilogical males can give birth?

Who is promoting sexual ideology and politics in elementary schools?

Biological males are not competing against women. These people are going through or have gone through hormone therapy, surgery and in many cases puberty blockers.

Why do you care what people call themselves? Are you that easily angered? scared? threatened?

StmarysCity79

:killingme

Triggered? We're all pointing and laughing at the mental illness of the voters that the Left are scraping up from the bottom of the pan. Again. The reason they are praising and parading all the whackadoodles du jour around is because they're losing all the normal people to the other parties. View attachment 169743

Then how did Biden win the Election with the most votes ever?

And how about that Red wave that never came last election cycle?

And why are Republicans dying roughly 10-20 years earlier than Democrats.

You guys are literally killing yourselves to own the dems. LOLOLOL

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Who is pretending bilogical males can give birth? Democrats, just like you.

Who is promoting sexual ideology and politics in elementary schools? Sicko Democrats, just like you.

Biological males are not competing against women. These people are going through or have gone through hormone therapy, surgery and in many cases puberty blockers. Which, when it comes to muscle mass, bone density and structure, doesn't mean crap compared to a life lived as male first.

That damaged brain cell in your head must be extremely lonely in that big empty space.

herb749

All I know is once this Dylan whatever loses notoriety, can the authorities please keep him from owning any guns. Once he's no longer a thing, he would need something for attention.

gemma_rae

All I know is once this Dylan whatever loses notoriety, can the authorities please keep him from owning any guns. Once he's no longer a thing, he would need something for attention.
I envision suicide as his prefered option. It has a more trans-dramatic flair to it. SMC79 will be fine with it too, because SMC79 will welcome another opportunity to cry about something.

StmarysCity79

Ballot harvesting
Mail in votes

Can you define ballot harvesting and then show me where any fraud took place because of them either of the things you mentioned?

Then show me what cases you can point to of voter fraud.

The only case pending is the one against Trump for election interference in Georgia.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Can you define ballot harvesting and then show me where any fraud took place because of them either of the things you mentioned?

The only case pending is the one against Trump for election interference in Georgia.

CPUSA

Who is pretending bilogical males can give birth?
Delusional Democrats such as yourself

Who is promoting sexual ideology and politics in elementary schools?
See above.

Biological males are not competing against women. These people are going through or have gone through hormone therapy, surgery and in many cases puberty blockers. Yeah. You're an imbecile....I hope you don't have any kids. If you do, someone needs to perform a welfare check at your place.

Why do you care what people call themselves? I don't care. Why do they care what I call them? Are you that easily angered? No, but I am easily annoyed by your degree of ignorance. scared? Looking at the future you present? HELL YEAH!! threatened? My grandchildren, by your sick, pervo friends? HELL YEAH!!!

Reactions: BOP

gemma_rae

If I saw things your way I'd be headed in the wrong direction too.

If you were a chemist you'd know that alcohol is always a solution.