OMG-------------------Budweiser -------WTF are you doing?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
24F7A93E-53BF-489D-8CA4-958B148A6DF5.jpeg

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
I must admit that I find this video extremely amusing and well done. I would definitely give her an attaboy on this one.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Here's another good one. It's a joke people. A joke. Don't feel bad for Dylan, she is making a fortune off of all of these sponsorships and the more exposure, even negative, just brings more cash into the coffers. I'm actually starting to wonder if this whole thing is just a put-on by Dylan to rake in the cash. If it is, the dude is a marketing genius.

Last edited:

3CATSAILOR

This aint babylon bee unless American thinker got fooled.

I am not a big beer drinker, but if I were it would be Budweiser after this.
I used to like Budseiser as well as their marketing with the horses. However, since they have become "woke", I use any left over cans for target practice.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I used to like Budseiser as well as their marketing with the horses. However, since they have become "woke", I use any left over cans for target practice.
They’re going to be replaced with eight of these guys…

BE3B494D-B415-44A0-89A6-3818E2DD3D2D.jpeg

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Then how did Biden win the Election with the most votes ever?

And how about that Red wave that never came last election cycle?

And why are Republicans dying roughly 10-20 years earlier than Democrats.

You guys are literally killing yourselves to own the dems. LOLOLOL
Shouldn't you be over cooking some hard boiled eggs for Easter? :jet:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
You have to take these reports with a grain of salt until more data comes in. However, quite interesting. Let's see if this plays out as the lady foretells.

But, seriously, Using Dylan to Advertise Bud Light is like running Trump for President ads at a Drag Queen show. You can do it, but it is not going to be well received.

Last edited:

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
I'm telling you, Dylan is a marketing genius. There must be a Brinks truck pulling up to his house every day.