OMG-------------------Budweiser -------WTF are you doing?

Hijinx

This aint babylon bee unless American thinker got fooled.

I am not a big beer drinker, but if I were it would be Budweiser after this.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member

Dylan Mulvaney is a trip. You can find videos all over Twitter.

Budweiser is pretty much the beer of Rednecks, so I'm not sure what they're trying to accomplish here. Will it be another case of Go Woke, Go Broke?

BTW, based on the sound of when they were placed on the table and moved across the surface, those cans are empty.

Last edited:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Budweiser is pretty much the beer of Rednecks, so I'm not sure what they're trying to accomplish here. Will it be another case of Go Woke, Go Broke?
NASCAR tried that last year with the mid-race woke intermissions and rap. Went over like a lead balloon.

DaSDGuy

Dylan Mulvaney is a trip. You can find videos all over Twitter.

How about a commemorative DaSDGuy can celebrating 20 years of not drinking that crap?

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
If you want to identify as a female, have at it. Who cares? However, you're not going to convince me that humans with a penis require tampons or can give birth to anything other than a stanky brown floater. When you start crossing the boundaries of reality, your cause is lost. This is not Orwell's 1984.

As far as these big corporate sponsorships, all I guess is that these guys know that their existing customer base is aging out and since Dylan is such a big Tiktok star, and Tiktok is loved by the younger generation, that this is Budweiser's attempt to hook the new gen of customers.

Last edited:

DaSDGuy

If you want to identify as a female, have at it. Who cares? However, you're not going to convince me that humans with a penis require tampons or can give birth to anything other than a stanky brown floater. When you start crossing the boundaries of reality, your cause is lost. This is not Orwell's 1984.
Now we know the Hemi origin story.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Dude said that he loves whatever team I love. Let's say I root for the Oregon State Beavers. Now if both Dylan & I root for this team, I'm sure our team devotion is not the same. Because I have no desire to undergo surgery to support my team.

StmarysCity79

You guys are such easily triggered snowflakes.

Go pour out all your Budweiser along with selling your NFL tickets, buring your Dicks Sporting goods stuff until youa re homeless and naked