One Million Dollars

S

Scrappy

Spiders are icky and I hope I never see one that barks at me. Welcome BS :blushing:

Techno Kat

I would love to take a sabbatical and travel. There are many places I would love to see in the U.S. I would probably foot the bill for a traveling companion as well. I think life is so much more enjoyable when you can share it with someone else.

barking spider

Techno Kat said:
I would love to take a sabbatical and travel. There are many places I would love to see in the U.S. I would probably foot the bill for a traveling companion as well. I think life is so much more enjoyable when you can share it with someone else.
You think it is enjoyable to pay people to hang around with you? I am not sure but I think the "desperate loser" warning sirens are going off.

morganj614

barking spider said:
You think it is enjoyable to pay people to hang around with you? I am not sure but I think the "desperate loser" warning sirens are going off.
Awww, I have been to 35 states and there is nothing more beoooooootious that the U.S. :yay: pay me for the other 15 states..LOL

morganj614

Snickers said:
:confused: No? Do you want to share?
wellllllllll, I first heard it when my B/F felt comfortable enough to let gas escape in front of me and turned around and said "barking spiders?"

hamsterfang

The hamster litter reject
barking spider said:

Uh, they were saying that they would foot the bill for their companion/lover/friend. Kind of like when your partner or friend buys you dinner or a movie ticket... :bonk: