Online Dating is a Joke!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nothing like the drug dealer gets caught and is spanked... I was sorry when it ended.
Was sad when Mad Men ended. #sadface...

I saw the first few season, but then my channels got scrambled. I need to re-watch those and then the rest of them.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Perfect. I make a post about how there is zero tolerance on this "discussion forum" for anyone's opinions other than the hive mind and I get a response from it's moderator wondering what my problem is.

Psssst... the problem isn't mine but, I'll give you 3 guesses what it is :yay:

Are you this big of an ####### in real life too? Not every topic needs to be a serious one, occasionally a joke response keeps a thread interesting.

nutz

And

Attachments

• tailgate.jpg
    tailgate.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 288

MiddleGround

Are you this big of an ####### in real life too? Not every topic needs to be a serious one, occasionally a joke response keeps a thread interesting.

A great many threads on this forum tend to devolve into garbage. 99.9% of them were before I even got on here. But.. keep thinking that I am the one who is an ####### because that makes sense :yay:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
A great many threads on this forum tend to devolve into garbage. 99.9% of them were before I even got on here. But.. keep thinking that I am the one who is an ####### because that makes sense :yay:

I didn't mention the thread, just your ####ty attitude.