Online Dating is a Joke!

black dog

Free America
Hey, if you don't have a thick rhino skin when you start posting here, you should be able to acquire one in fairly short order. Voice of experience.

Got it as a kid, four parents, three sisters and one measly brother. If you wanted more than two fish sticks you had to step it up.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hey, if you don't have a thick rhino skin when you start posting here, you should be able to acquire one in fairly short order. Voice of experience.

In all of my years here, I don't think anyone has ever made me cry. But then again, I have no feelings. :biggrin:

I just put it on my watchlist. Monello is lobbying for Breaking Bad, but after SoA I've had enough of crappy people for awhile and need to laugh.

This is one of those movies that is great on it's own, but you get so much more from it if you follow the Marvel story line. Each movie provides a setup for subsequent movies, all leading to a common theme and goal. Iron Man, Thor, Avengers, Captain America, etc....

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
This is one of those movies that is great on it's own, but you get so much more from it if you follow the Marvel story line. Each movie provides a setup for subsequent movies, all leading to a common theme and goal. Iron Man, Thor, Avengers, Captain America, etc....

I've watched both of the GOTG movies at least three times each.