Online Dating

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I know you roll your eyes at me when I say things like this, but you really are charming. Sgislander and Jazz should be along sometime today to contradict me.
:lol: He is a nice guy but don't let him know I said that. I just enjoy torturing him with terrible puns until he cries, curls up into a fetal position, and yells "Uncle" really loudly. He is my Pun Bitch. :wench:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Me too. I have female friends that I could go out with if I really made the effort and forum friends that I hope to go out with one day and there's always my son so I never really don't have someone around (especially lately) but sometimes I just want to curl up on a sofa and watch a movie with a man or cook dinner with him, or even better have him cook the entire thing (!) just to have that difference in my life and give it balance be considered something sexual in nature that's different from the constant caregiver. I don't want a steady diet of it, just once in a while would be lovely.
Sorry, can't help you there. I'm doing laundry today.

mitzi

Me too. I have female friends that I could go out with if I really made the effort and forum friends that I hope to go out with one day and there's always my son so I never really don't have someone around (especially lately) but sometimes I just want to curl up on a sofa and watch a movie with a man or cook dinner with him, or even better have him cook the entire thing (!) just to have that difference in my life and give it balance be considered something sexual in nature that's different from the constant caregiver. I don't want a steady diet of it, just once in a while would be lovely.

My friends don't really go out anymore. Sometimes I'm asked to meet them but I'll want a few and I'm not driving after a few. It's just not worth it.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We'll see how the M&G goes. If I pass the interview, then we can discuss DD duties so y'all can get your drink on w/o driving worries. Enterprise rents 7 passenger minivans for ~$85.00 per day. I've driven the hell out of minivans when the kids were little, so I'm comfortable with them.

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
We'll see how the M&G goes. If I pass the interview, then we can discuss DD duties so y'all can get your drink on w/o driving worries. Enterprise rents 7 passenger minivans for ~$85.00 per day. I've driven the hell out of minivans when the kids were little, so I'm comfortable with them.
That's a step up from a minivan, but make sure you get the one with windows and seats. Either that or take some mattresses for the people in back.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That's a step up from a minivan, but make sure you get the one with windows and seats. Either that or take some mattresses for the people in back.
The one I looked at was just like my Chrysler Town and Country with 2 buckets and 2 benches. :yay:

BernieP

Resident PIA
That's how we used to do it. Never had to worry about getting home.
I did double duty. Not only DD but bodyguard. Mixed group, more girls than guys. If some dude in the club got to "friendly" my ugly ass shoulder was there for one of the girls to come over and lean on. Let's just say between 18 - 22ish I ran close to 6 feet, maybe weighed in at 160. Word a size 48 suit jacket, with a 30 inch waist. I think my shirt collars were something like 19, 19.5. Having spent 7 years wrestling, I learned how to use leverage and how to hurt people with a finger. Plus, being "ugly" has the advantage of making people think twice about walking near you.
Use to nurse a gin and tonic all night long. I was a cheap date.