INGSOC
PREMO Member
1703000130057.png

I spent MANY hours at the Ft Carson Library playing this on a C-64 in 1985 / 86

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Today marks 48 years since I bought the D&D Little Brown Books in the White Box with my Christmas cash.

inquiryjv

The character creation process in Traveller adds a unique dimension to the game. It's a testament to the creativity and depth of these classic RPGs that have stood the test of time. The Kickstarters and new editions show how dedicated the gaming community is to keeping these classics alive and thriving.
While I haven't delved into all the RPGs you mentioned, I can appreciate the diverse range of experiences they offer. And it's even more awesome that you got paid to be a game master for a while—living the dream, right?
For quick decisions, I usually flip a coin online using various websites or apps. It's a simple and fun way to make choices on the fly.

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The character creation process in Traveller adds a unique dimension to the game. It's a testament to the creativity and depth of these classic RPGs that have stood the test of time.
I started playing Traveller in March 1978, 3rd PC survived character generation.