Our Friend the Great Islam.

willie

Nickel said:
Okay so we have to put up with this joker until September. :lol:
As long as there is heat in the Library, he'll be with us until the following Spring.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Will Set Us All Free.

vraiblonde said:
So you not only want to repeal child support laws, but you would disregard the Bill of Rights in our Constitution as well.

Good to know. :yay:

:coffee: Reform child support, NOT repeal.......

:yay: That second subject, the American freedom of speech as from the Bill of Rights from the US Constitution is very debated but it is not being disregarded.

In the USA people can not speak (as in not free to speak) any threats of violence or else one could go to jail.
Can not yell "fire" in a crowded theatre unless they have a big justifiable reason.
Some people argue that freedom of speech applies to people protesting the abortion clinics, but the past time Supreme Court has said, "not".

:yay: I do not say that those foul mouth Danes can not speak their trash.

I say they reap what they sow. The same is true for us all.

:wench: ----------------------- :buttkick:

Toxick

Splat
JPC said:
:coffee: Reform child support, NOT repeal.......

Semantics.

You want to make it so that parents are not held responsible for the financial support (or lack thereof) to their progeny.

Polish a turd and it's still a turd.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Shall Set Us All Free.

Toxick said:
Semantics.

You want to make it so that parents are not held responsible for the financial support (or lack thereof) to their progeny.

Polish a turd and it's still a turd.

:yay: Semantics is a ligitimate form of communicating.

Some people understand things through different terminology.

What I want is what I say and not others interpretating my words. Thus I have a campaign website that tells my position. For anyone that wants the truth.

To reform child support and put some justice into it and stop putting poor parents into jail and release the dead-broke parents that are in jail and prisons now. Having innocent people in American jails because people are so prejudiced about child support is really beneath our traditional values.

:yay: Back to the tread topic, Islam is basically telling us to turn back to our traditional values too.

:popcorn: ----------------------- :coffee:

MMDad

Lem Putt
JPC said:

Some people understand things through different terminology.

What I want is what I say and not others interpretating my words. Thus I have a campaign website that tells my position. For anyone that wants the truth.

To reform child support and put some justice into it and stop putting poor parents into jail and release the dead-broke parents that are in jail and prisons now. Having innocent people in American jails because people are so prejudiced about child support is really beneath our traditional values.

:yay: Back to the tread topic, Islam is basically telling us to turn back to our traditional values too.

:popcorn: ----------------------- :coffee:

Have you been to an Islamic country? Do you know what they do to people like you? That's right, debtors prison.

In Pakistan, if a man does not pay his obligations, he is put in prison. His wife must work as a prostitute until his debt is paid. In Maryland, if a man does not comply with a court order, he is thrown in jail, but gets to leave even though he has not payed his debt.

Maybe we should be more like Islamic countries when it comes to deadbeats like you.

bcp

In My Opinion
JPC said:
:yay: All people reap what they sow. Even the Danish. :eyebrow:
Would that be the same as a person that refuses to support their children, reaping the rewards of prison by sowing the act of non support?

bcp

In My Opinion
JPC said:
I have even been to Salt Lake City Utah and seen the great old Mormon Temple.
I would hardly consider riding by the Temple in a prison transport the basis for an in depth opionion.

by the way, I bet if you could have got out of the prison van you would have spray painted some wizard of oz stuff on the building right?

come on, admit it, you just can't help yourself.

MMDad

Lem Putt
JPC said:
:howdy: Of course the Mormons are real Christians. They might be different Christian then some others but Christian just the same.

The Book of Mormon is harmless. It does not hurt me. I have even been to Salt Lake City Utah and seen the great old Mormon Temple. Some people might not agree with the Mormons but the Mormons really try hard at fulfilling their faith.

:coffee: --------------------- :popcorn:

Did you go into the temple?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
bcp said:
by the way, I bet if you could have got out of the prison van you would have spray painted some wizard of oz stuff on the building right?
Hey, maybe JPC is the long-sought culprit behind "Surrender Dorothy." :lol:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
JPC said:
:yay: We might not see it "in this Country" but we see it happenning "by the USA" in Afganistan and in Iraq by this Country.

:popcorn: We see the violence being done by the USA every day on T.V. The rest of the world sees it too.

:popcorn: -------------------- :coffee:
I'm having a tough time following your logic.

"We might not see it "in this Country" but we see it happenning "by the USA" in Afganistan and in Iraq by this Country."

Do you mean "we, the USA", are encouraging those looneys to march in the streets, and act like fools? You are amazing!

As somebody mentioned earlier, maybe you should move to the Middle East, and run for office in Iran or Syria, heck, why not Lebanon or Palestine?

Following your impeccable line of thinking, you should be a shoo-in.

Your sense of ideals should make you feel at home, no? You don't fear or dislike them, so one would imagine that this might be an opportunity of a lifetime.

Why settle for 29B, when you can make a greater impact on mankind over there?

J

JPC, Sr.

MMDad said:
Did you go into the temple?

:popcorn: No, I just drove by the Temple. They do have visitor centers and places for tourist to visit and I think visitors can enter parts of the old Temple, but inside the place they concider holy of holies is where only a member Mormon can go. I am just a friend and not a member.

:flowers: ----------------------- :howdy:

J

JPC, Sr.

Penn said:
I'm having a tough time following your logic.

"We might not see it "in this Country" but we see it happenning "by the USA" in Afganistan and in Iraq by this Country."

Do you mean "we, the USA", are encouraging those looneys to march in the streets, and act like fools? You are amazing!

... ... ...

:yay: Actually what I am here trying to say is that some of the Danes have now done some ignorant religious bigotry and that is encouraging honest Muslims to protest against it.

:whistle: ---------------------------- :elaine:

Toxick

Splat
JPC said:

Indeed it is.

I often engage in sementic manipulation in here to give my written words the desired maximum effect. I'm no wordsmith, but I do know that when used properly, sementics can capture many subtle nuances that are unavailable through plain speaking.

Unfortunately, this behavior is often abused by weasel politicians in order to quibble around and put a palatable face on an unpleasant truth.

J

JPC, Sr.

Nickel said:
Or else he can't spell to save his life.

:coffee: It does be true that I has a hard time spelling.

In first or second grade the teacher gave a star to everyone that got all ten words spelled right and at the end of the year only I had no stars at all while every other student had their square filled up with all colors of little stars.

Then at Ryken High School the english teacher decided to give spelling test with several hundreds of words to spell and I had to leave Ryken that year and go to Chopticon public school because I failed english because of that blasted spelling.

So Nickel be right as I can not spell to save my life. But fortunately I do spell close enough to understand in most cases and emails and word processors have spell check, thank God.

:coffee: -------------------- :flowers:

bcp

In My Opinion
JPC said:
But fortunately I do spell close enough to understand in most cases and emails and word processors have spell check, thank God.

-
Just a little FYI, and a question

Spell check and grammer check brings the work to a 12th grade level only.

It has even been known to reduce a college level composition down to a 12th grade level.

do you think that a person that is elected to a position such as the one you seek, should be operating on maybe just a bit over a 12th grade level?

and face it, if you use it to bring yourself up to a 12th grade level, do you honestly think that you have the capacity to function in the position that you seek.

J

JPC, Sr.

bcp said:
Just a little FYI, and a question

Spell check and grammer check brings the work to a 12th grade level only.

It has even been known to reduce a college level composition down to a 12th grade level.

do you think that a person that is elected to a position such as the one you seek, should be operating on maybe just a bit over a 12th grade level?

and face it, if you use it to bring yourself up to a 12th grade level, do you honestly think that you have the capacity to function in the position that you seek.

:popcorn: Of course spelling has nothing to do with it. I do know that I spell much better than many others. I am not going to be an english teacher.

A Delegate must be able to see problems and be able to formulate solutions and make it happen. This is what I can do and I do not need to spell those words out.

If a person's college education does not teach them that the Navy Base growth is wrong then the college has done them wrong, even if they be great at spelling. Or that they see Islam as the enemy then their education is worthless. Study life more then spelling bees. That is what I say.

:coffee: ----------------- :popcorn: