Outdoor Smoking Ban

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I remember at the fair, we were smoking, and this woman came outta nowhere, walked right up to me and 2 friends, and was like "Smoking Stops Here" ... we just laughed and kept walking...

They need to realize there is just as many smokers as non smokers... you dont want to be around it, leave...

I dont mind at all non smoking resturants, I really dont, but why limit me to where I can smoke OUTSIDE...

The just straight :bs:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Softballkid said:
I remember at the fair, we were smoking, and this woman came outta nowhere, walked right up to me and 2 friends, and was like "Smoking Stops Here" ... we just laughed and kept walking...

They need to realize there is just as many smokers as non smokers... you dont want to be around it, leave...

I dont mind at all non smoking resturants, I really dont, but why limit me to where I can smoke OUTSIDE...

The just straight :bs:
That reminds me of a time I was at Kings Dominion. I was smoking far away from everyone, and a very overweight young lady walked up to me and said "you know, smoking can kill you." I responded " Oh yeah? So can overeating!!" :killingme

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
harleygirl said:
That reminds me of a time I was at Kings Dominion. I was smoking far away from everyone, and a very overweight young lady walked up to me and said "you know, smoking can kill you." I responded " Oh yeah? So can overeating!!" :killingme

:smack: that was very mean of you to say !!!

But funny :killingme

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Softballkid said:
:smack: that was very mean of you to say !!!

But funny :killingme

I had a similiar conversation several years ago, with a similiar person.

"yeah, that tub o' butter you had for breakfast probably isn't too healthy, either."

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
elaine said:
I had a similiar conversation several years ago, with a similiar person.

"yeah, that tub o' butter you had for breakfast probably isn't too healthy, either."

I like butter :popcorn:

justbeachy

can be a real beach
I'm a nonsmoker, however I think smokers should be aloud to smoke in bars and of course outside at least in designated areas with ashtrays. The only thing that bothers me is when smokers just throw their butts on the ground, thats just nasty.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
justbeachy said:
The only thing that bothers me is when smokers just throw their butts on the ground, thats just nasty.

Before we were forced to smoke outdoors, we used ashtrays. :yay:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
elaine said:
Before we were forced to smoke outdoors, we used ashtrays. :yay:

:yeahthat:

What I love is when non smokers come into bars, and then start complaining about it being so smokey when its crowded... :doh: it makes me just wanna :buttkick: :smack: um a few times.. :lmao:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
elaine said:
Me, too. Use it almost every day. But, I'm not the size of a buffalo, either.
Buffalo is better for you than beef. No wonder the cattle barons paid to have almost all the buffalo killed. Better for you and free - that was surely against the capitalist way.

Wasn't this a good non sequitur?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
2ndAmendment said:
Buffalo is better for you than beef. No wonder the cattle barons paid to have almost all the buffalo killed. Better for you and free - that was surely against the capitalist way.

Wasn't this a good non sequitur?

Buffalo is better because there is less fat. I'll take my fat, thank you.

Now that we have the health police, buffalo is more expensive because "it's better for you". :rolleyes: