Outdoor Smoking Ban

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I wonder if its the manufacture of the vehicle.. I own a 93 Ranger, and a 03 F150, both have ashtrays and lighters (though I never use the ashtray)....

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
My F150 even came with the cup holder ashtray... with the open and close lid on it... but I dont use that either, I took it out of the truck :lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
ylexot said:
My car (2002) has an ashtray, but no lighter.

My ashtrayless car has a hole for a lighter, but just the plastic jobby and not a lighter. BMW doesn't want me to smoke, they just want me to talk on the phone.

Softballkid said:
My F150 even came with the cup holder ashtray... with the open and close lid on it... but I dont use that either, I took it out of the truck :lol:
Maybe trucks have 'em. Thats what I'm driving.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
My ashtrayless car has a hole for a lighter, but just the plastic jobby and not a lighter. BMW doesn't want me to smoke, they just want me to talk on the phone.
Toyota doesn't want you to smoke, either.

And I LOVE A1 but I only put it on steaks that I've broiled - never ones that I grilled or blackened.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
elaine said:
As I sit here dwelling on this, it has occured to me that I do add things to "beef", just not steak. Well, unless the steak doesn't taste good.

I don't see the point of buying an expensive cut of meat, just to smother the flavor in something else. I do flavor cheap cuts and ground beef. Maybe that's why I don't go out of my way for things like buffalo or ostrich. Fat flavors beef, so it tastes good without adding anything, unless it's too lean.

I've never cared for A1, so if I must put something on a slab of meat to make it taste better, it's usually horseradish or mayo (steak sammich).
If the steak is good, I don't put anything on it.

I do like buffalo, but it is dry. I like garlic butter on it. The Germans put "krauterbutter" (herb butter) on steak. The herb is usually garlic.

A1 is kind of sour for my taste. I like Worcestershire.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
desertrat said:
Best view on 235! :lmao:

Especially in the summer time, I put the rims on the 150, and it makes my truck a tad higher, and all them wimmens with them convertables put the top down.. :yay: get some nice views at times.. :lmao:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
elaine said:
I know it wasn't from you. You asked if I like A1. When I elaborated, asshat said "who cares". I said "2A".
Oops. Guess I wasn't interpreting well.

And of course I care.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
2ndAmendment said:
Oops. Guess I wasn't interpreting well.

And of course I care.

Obviously the person who gave me the karma doesn't care. Why do you suppose that person reads my posts?

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
elaine said:
Obviously the person who gave me the karma doesn't care. Why do you suppose that person reads my posts?
:shrug: I guess they are addicted to the forums.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
vraiblonde said:
My question is this:

When they completely ban smoking and everybody quits like the zealots want them to, how is the government going to make up the lost revenues from cigarette taxes and tobacco company settlements?
Cut Medicare since there won't be so many smoking-related illnesses? :shrug: