Outrage At The System

fttrsbeerwench

Pedophilia has always been around.. It's not a new thing. The problem is not curable.

Send them to the front lines in the next war... Deport them, empty handed, to a country where their chances of survival are minimal..

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Nickel said:
How old is he? I went to school with a Fallin but can't remember the first name. :ohwell:
Alright I asked a friend, and assuming the guy in question is about 25 years old, I went to school with him. I seem to remember thinking he was a little touched....

sinwagon

Please don't tell me this is the same guy!

This Week at The Gathering - 7/19

The Gathering, where you can worship in a relaxed, refreshing atmosphere. We are presently in a series on "The Difference God Makes in Our Lives."

Jason Fallin will be speaking on the difference God makes in our recreation and play.

W

Wenchy

sinwagon said:
Please don't tell me this is the same guy!

This Week at The Gathering - 7/19

The Gathering, where you can worship in a relaxed, refreshing atmosphere. We are presently in a series on "The Difference God Makes in Our Lives."

Jason Fallin will be speaking on the difference God makes in our recreation and play.

I don't know, but...

UGH.

Stay with your kids.

They ARE everywhere.

sinwagon

In case someone from Grace Brethern is in here, please know I DID NOT SAY it was the same guy, just did a google search and it came up, I'm sure it is just some other guy w/ the same name.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Wenchy said:
Damaged goods here. :howdy:

They are everywhere, and if you are going to reproduce, take care of them...please.

NEVER

Trust anybody else...whether, family, friend, priest or next door neighbor.

The only one I wasn't abused by at the age of 11 was the priest, and we can't trust him/her either (from this story) and from reality.

If you are going to reproduce, take care of them, and never cry foul if something happens to them.

Wenchy! I'm so sorry you experienced that. BUT Don't you ever say you are damaged good my dear. Or "I'll" be the one breaking out the whip. ya hear me?! :wench: :razz:

Fttrs: I am so sorry your child went through all of that. Make sure a protective order is in place to protect your family that azzhole. And that was a sad story. There are so may screwed up families in this place!

Tiki. I also have to disagree with what you said. I know what you meant. And I'm sorry everyone jumped on ya...but a single mom or single dad can protect their kids just as a couple can. I know you know that. I saw your apology. :huggy:

Dougstermd said:
WTF

husband - father- mother

your household has nothing to do with haveing your trust broken by some sicko pervert :smack:

I think you are way outa line and should appoligize dingleberry!

Dougstermd said:
Ok Iguess I was too quick to give you red squares. I have to spread some rep before I can give you some green. It takes good charcter to appoligize thanks.

:yeahthat: Thanks for saying that Big D! And thanks for recognizing what it took for him to apologize. :love:

Tina2001aniT said:
WTF are you talking about?????????
I grew up in a great household, mom, dad, four children......Good church going family.....
and guess what it happened to both my sister and I, so don't even try to say that it doesn't happen in "good" household....have you lost your effin mind?

I am so sorry you had to go through that Tina. And the same thing I said to Dougster goes for you too. :huggy:

Wow. I guess child abuse is more common place than I thought. I was lucky that I had a very good childhood, never had to go throug that. It was my adult life when I found out the hard way the evils that men can do to women.

sinwagon said:
I agree Civil suit, atleast then it will be documented that he molested her. Go for pain and suffering and what ever else you can get. If you don't want the bastards money take it and donate it to an organization that helps other children in this situation.

What is the attorneys name? I am going to see two lawyers in St. Mary's about a custody issue and possible representation and I want to make sure its not one of them!

I am not sure of the lawyer she is talking to. But he is in Northern Va where she is. I haven't talked to her today so I don't know what he suggested either. But she knows what she can get out of a civil suit in regards to what he will have. And his lawyers in court ( who ought to be ashamed of themselves if you ask me) I'm not sure of either...but they were also in NoVA. No worries for you there.

Nickel said:
How old is he? I went to school with a Fallin but can't remember the first name. :ohwell:
Nickel said:
Alright I asked a friend, and assuming the guy in question is about 25 years old, I went to school with him. I seem to remember thinking he was a little touched....

Yep. He's right around 25. And I know he has an older brother named Stuart if that helps.

sinwagon said:
In case someone from Grace Brethern is in here, please know I DID NOT SAY it was the same guy, just did a google search and it came up, I'm sure it is just some other guy w/ the same name.

Yep. Must be someone else. I don't see this dumbass speaking anywhere.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
MysticalMom said:
Yep. He's right around 25. And I know he has an older brother named Stuart if that helps.
Yes, I remember Stewart better than Jason. Stewart was in my grade and Jason was a year ahead of me (so Stewart is older but not wiser?).

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Nickel said:
Yes, I remember Stewart better than Jason. Stewart was in my grade and Jason was a year ahead of me (so Stewart is older but not wiser?).

Oh no! Stewart wants NOTHING to do with his brother at all except to hurt him. Even had to be physically restrained by the police from killing Jason the night he confessed and was arrested.. He won't speak to his parents either because they brought Jason back there.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
MysticalMom said:
Oh no! Stewart wants NOTHING to do with his brother at all except to hurt him. Even had to be physically restrained by the police from killing Jason the night he confessed and was arrested.. He won't speak to his parents either because they brought Jason back there.
Wow, good man. I'm trying to remember more about them. All I really remember of Stewart is that he was always very quiet, and solid. I think maybe he was in my gym class or something one year. Jason kinda flew under the radar. I just got out my yearbook to see what he looked like, and I honestly can't remember who he is, I must've just recognized the name. :shrug: For what it's worth, I'm going to pray for that little girl, it sounds like she has a wonderful support system and will get through this okay. Hopefully if nothing else you can make the community aware that there is a predator out there.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Nickel said:
Wow, good man. I'm trying to remember more about them. All I really remember of Stewart is that he was always very quiet, and solid. I think maybe he was in my gym class or something one year. Jason kinda flew under the radar. I just got out my yearbook to see what he looked like, and I honestly can't remember who he is, I must've just recognized the name. :shrug: For what it's worth, I'm going to pray for that little girl, it sounds like she has a wonderful support system and will get through this okay. Hopefully if nothing else you can make the community aware that there is a predator out there.

:huggy:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
vraiblonde said:
I got him too. It's a touchy subject and people get emotional about it.

I got him too...but he was already filled back up.

It IS a touchy subject. And people have all different opinions of the Whys of it.

I just chalk it up to the fact that there are some sick MFers out there and nothing you can do can change that. It's up to us...whether we be single or married or whatever to protect our children. Obvioulsy the system isn't always going to help much.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Priest Gets Only 18 Months for Sex Abuse

http://www.wjz.com/topstories/local_story_038093404.html

CNN Headline News anchor Thomas Roberts, who is from Baltimore, came forward recently with his history of abuse. I think that took guts.

Roberts was 14 when his parents divorced, turning his world upside down. The Calvert Hall student sought counseling from Jeff Toohey, better known as "Father Jeff" to students. He was the man Roberts trusted most, standing as not only his counselor, but his confidant.

But when Roberts sought Toohey's help, Toohey became his abuser...

Thomas lived with the burden of his secret for 17 years, only coming forward when his sister was planning to enroll her children in Catholic schools in Baltimore.

"You look at these small faces and you know they need to be taken care of, they need to be protected," he says. "I just felt that it was time for me to unburden myself and be done this, be done with secrets."

meme

The Smart Hooker
I think it's absolutely the most horrific thing a child could ever go through. I can't imagine the pain the child and family of the child goes through.

It's horrible when you can't even trust your own parent, friend, relative, spouse, clergy, and etc around your children. It makes no difference if you are in a two parent household nor do just priests molest children. All walks of life can and could be ped's.

People who harm INNOCENT children should have the book thrown at them period. A child can not defend his or herself. My heart just breaks for these poor kids.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
My wife and I considered Dr. Lindemann when we were looking for pediatricians. I feel like we dodged a bullet.