PA to MD moving HELP

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I just want to take a minute to thank everyone for all of their recommendations, suggestions, and advice. We sincerely appreciate it. This is a huge step for us and a bit scary if I am completely honest so this forum has been somewhat of a comfort. I’m glad I have somewhere I can ask questions and get honest feedback.
I’m glad to help!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

If you notice I either like or thank someone for a post. I appreciate everyone’s advice and feedback. I’m not naive. Also the reason a price range is even listed is because someone ASKED ME for it to assist in their recommendations to us. Otherwise I wouldn’t have even mentioned a price range at all. I came to ask for advice and recommendations in the area and everyone has been so helpful and kind. I am not sure why you are attacking me. But okay.

And just a thought.. how do you know what my means are? Perhaps that budget I gave IS below our means.. I’m not saying one way or another because I think someone’s finances are their business and no one else’s.. however you just assumed what ours are did you not?
OMFG! You did "like" by responding to two posters with a "Thank you!!!" and smiley face icon. JHFC. I don't know what your "means" are, nor, do I give a fuk, (as my bag of fuks has been empty for some time now), what your means are. I was merely attempting to relate the 'living well within ones means' of good advise. And posting some lower priced alternatives. And also, another, JHFC, I was not assuming anything. Merely giving an opinion. FFS. You are not naive? What a BS statement. GFYS.

officeguy

If I may ...

OMFG! You did "like" by responding to two posters with a "Thank you!!!" and smiley face icon. JHFC. I don't know what your "means" are, nor, do I give a fuk, (as my bag of fuks has been empty for some time now), what your means are. I was merely attempting to relate the 'living well within ones means' of good advise. And posting some lower priced alternatives. And also, another, JHFC, I was not assuming anything. Merely giving an opinion. FFS. You are not naive? What a BS statement. GFYS.

Jerk.

Auntie Biache'

If I may ...

Wow.

NextJen

Raisin cane
If I may ...

Have a Snickers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I’m glad I have somewhere I can ask questions and get honest feedback.

Southern Maryland Online started out as a relocation guide, before the internet stopped being an information resource and turned into a venue for cranky people to vent their spleen. Nice to be getting back to our roots. :yay:

officeguy

Southern Maryland Online started out as a relocation guide, before the internet stopped being an information resource and turned into a venue for cranky people to vent their spleen. Nice to be getting back to our roots. :yay:

One could think that whoever runs this 'relocation guide' doesn't really want anyone else to move here :)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
And another reason for not commuting daily across the bridge this week... "expect delays"...

PA2MD

If I may ...

why are you so angry?

I know I liked and responded to people.. if you read what I wrote to you I clearly said I did that so I’m not sure what you are OMFG about nor do I care. I’m not really sure why you feel the need to be nasty.

I also understood perfectly well what you were trying to provide to me. I am sorry you are so upset over this.

Have a great day!

PA2MD

And another reason for not commuting daily across the bridge this week... "expect delays"...

I have stopped looking at homes completely on the other side of the bridge! Calvert side only!

PA2MD

Trip went okay! We decided we really like owings and the surrounding area so that is where we are currently focusing our search!
The only issue right now is I may be working on the other side of the bridge so we are trying to figure out what will be best for us. Most likely I would have to cross during rush hour whereas he would not.
thank you all again for the input and help