PA to MD moving HELP

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I just want to take a minute to thank everyone for all of their recommendations, suggestions, and advice. We sincerely appreciate it. This is a huge step for us and a bit scary if I am completely honest so this forum has been somewhat of a comfort. I’m glad I have somewhere I can ask questions and get honest feedback.
I’m glad to help!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

If you notice I either like or thank someone for a post. I appreciate everyone’s advice and feedback. I’m not naive. Also the reason a price range is even listed is because someone ASKED ME for it to assist in their recommendations to us. Otherwise I wouldn’t have even mentioned a price range at all. I came to ask for advice and recommendations in the area and everyone has been so helpful and kind. I am not sure why you are attacking me. But okay.

And just a thought.. how do you know what my means are? Perhaps that budget I gave IS below our means.. I’m not saying one way or another because I think someone’s finances are their business and no one else’s.. however you just assumed what ours are did you not?
OMFG! You did "like" by responding to two posters with a "Thank you!!!" and smiley face icon. JHFC. I don't know what your "means" are, nor, do I give a fuk, (as my bag of fuks has been empty for some time now), what your means are. I was merely attempting to relate the 'living well within ones means' of good advise. And posting some lower priced alternatives. And also, another, JHFC, I was not assuming anything. Merely giving an opinion. FFS. You are not naive? What a BS statement. GFYS.

officeguy

If I may ...

OMFG! You did "like" by responding to two posters with a "Thank you!!!" and smiley face icon. JHFC. I don't know what your "means" are, nor, do I give a fuk, (as my bag of fuks has been empty for some time now), what your means are. I was merely attempting to relate the 'living well within ones means' of good advise. And posting some lower priced alternatives. And also, another, JHFC, I was not assuming anything. Merely giving an opinion. FFS. You are not naive? What a BS statement. GFYS.
Jerk.

Auntie Biache'

If I may ...

Wow.

NextJen

Raisin cane
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Have a Snickers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I’m glad I have somewhere I can ask questions and get honest feedback.
Southern Maryland Online started out as a relocation guide, before the internet stopped being an information resource and turned into a venue for cranky people to vent their spleen. Nice to be getting back to our roots. :yay:

officeguy

Southern Maryland Online started out as a relocation guide, before the internet stopped being an information resource and turned into a venue for cranky people to vent their spleen. Nice to be getting back to our roots. :yay:
One could think that whoever runs this 'relocation guide' doesn't really want anyone else to move here :)

PA2MD

If I may ...

why are you so angry?

I know I liked and responded to people.. if you read what I wrote to you I clearly said I did that so I’m not sure what you are OMFG about nor do I care. I’m not really sure why you feel the need to be nasty.

I also understood perfectly well what you were trying to provide to me. I am sorry you are so upset over this.

Have a great day!

PA2MD

SailorGirl

If I may ...

and welcome to the forum!