Paul Pelosi back in the news

GregV814

wow, I was scanning for Duck Dynasty on TV and stopped at cNN. Wow, are my eyes opened!!! The perky scriptreader stated it was the highest level Republicans that ordered the hit on Mr. Pelosi!!! Geesus guys, I thought I was just an average guy looking for Duck Dynasty and now this!!! I am shocked!!! Why would the R's do this on the verge of elections??? Jeeeepers cats!!! I dont know that I'll ever recover...

I like Si Robertson.

herb749

Some of the 1st comments on this guy were he was a right wing nut with links to right wing media. They have have held back that he posted them to complain about them, but they left that part out.

Nancy flew back to get the police's story straight. Still don't know how a Berkley nudist is right wing.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Another MSM Hate Hoax – The ‘Far-Right’ Websites Attributed To Paul Pelosi Attacker Are Fabricated And We Have A Proof (Screenshots)

The mainstream media so far reported he targeted a Democrat and that he is a right-wing conspiracy theorist.

[clip]

However, these blogs were probably fabricated!

Pelosi’s alleged assailant’s blog, filled with extreme right content has no record of ever existing before Oct 28 2022 per Wayback machine.

The blog was filled with content from 2007, then a 15-year break, to Aug when it started posting profanity-filled single-sentence comments with an extreme right-wing meme.

If the timestamps were to be believed, there were 15 years of activity where the Wayback machine would’ve possibly grabbed this.

This blog has been referred to multiple times as being the Pelosi suspect’s blog as talking points that the suspect involved was a radical right-winger. However, that means there is evidence that the blog was artificially edited to look as though it was 15+ years old but only made a day ago.

There is also another site that was referenced, but that was only registered a month ago on a domain.

A look at the blog of David Depape, the Berkeley man accused of attacking Paul Pelosi with a hammer, reveals that Depape made several religious-based posts in 2007. Then, it sat dormant for 15 years, after which he began posting in late August. The new material features YouTube videos, memes and odd headlines with no commentary attached.

paul.jpg

paul-1.jpg

The site Godisloving.wordpress.com was opened on Friday and shut down on Saturday.

If you try to link to it now, you will find it has been shut down.

PJay

Two Far-Right Websites Attributed to David DePape to Smear Conservatives Were FABRICATED – They Were Created Friday and Deleted Saturday​

BOP

Nudist ex-lover of Paul Pelosi attacker is female PEDOPHILE who harassed boy, 14, and who bought sex dolls 'for their sons to use​

So, definitely a Demonrat. Or at least highly qualified to be one.

BOP

Two Far-Right Websites Attributed to David DePape to Smear Conservatives Were FABRICATED – They Were Created Friday and Deleted Saturday​

All they need is a screen grab and to make the accusation. The useful idiots will do the rest.

UglyBear

Nudists, hippies, pedophiles, Baltimore mob, Russians (Gypsy Taub is Russian but possibly Ukrainian), geriatrics in underwear, this is just getting weirder and weirder.

Anybody knows where Bill Clinton was at the time of this alleged attack?

UglyBear

Ok, hear this:
If the security recording would show Fauci, dressed in a prissy maid costume, was the one who let the police in, while Bill Gates and Hunter were spit-roasting Pence, in a Bill Clinton mask, in the other room…

Honest question: would you even be surprised?