Pedestrian Hit In Wildewood...

jenbengen

Watch it
Co-worker was in the check out when it happened. It was an older lady, she was hit by a speeding Tahoe. The driver was shaken up.

How can you speed through that area- you hit one of those giant speed bumps and it'll take the axel right off of your car. :lmao: Must have been in a parking row or something.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
There is NO speed bump before the McKay's in Wildewood. I almost got hit by a car trying to get back to my car from leaving the Mailboxes, Etc. in Dec. 2000. I felt someone yanked my coat very hard that the person actually lifted me off the ground and saved my life. As I turned around to say "Thanks", but there was NO one nearby me except few people walking on the sidewalks in front of McKay's. I was so confused and I talked to some people and they said it was my guadian's angel saved my life.

poster

You don't have to be speeding to hit someone. Maybe the driver just wasn't paying any attention.

True enough. About 10 years ago I was sitting waiting for traffic to clear to make a right hand turn. I was blocking the sidewalk and a woman was walking towards me from the right, of course I was looking left. Instead of walking behind my car she walked in front of it. She had to nearly walk in the road to do this. I started to pull out and hit her in the knee, I didn't knock her down but it scared the hell out of me. I actually cried for about an hour because I almost hurt her. Luckily she didn't do anything, rubbed her knee and left.

bohman

Ill let Toppick know that while Im visiting in the hospital tonight.

If Toppick is as big as he's always claiming, the driver of the car would injured.

We need all the older ladies to check in like all the bikers do when there's an accident.

Vrai's been posting, so we know she's safe. Anyone heard from BSGal?

You're brave.

sockgirl77

There is NO speed bump before the McKay's in Wildewood. I almost got hit by a car trying to get back to my car from leaving the Mailboxes, Etc. in Dec. 2000. I felt someone yanked my coat very hard that the person actually lifted me off the ground and saved my life. As I turned around to say "Thanks", but there was NO one nearby me except few people walking on the sidewalks in front of McKay's. I was so confused and I talked to some people and they said it was my guadian's angel saved my life.

Yes. There is. After thinking about it for a minute I can remember the bottom of my car smacking the hell out of it. Reminded me to slow the hell down. :yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Yes. There is. After thinking about it for a minute I can remember the bottom of my car smacking the hell out of it. Reminded me to slow the hell down. :yay:

Sure is. I have to almost come to a complete stop to get over it.

ginwoman

they do drive like idiots there......and they park up in the fire lane
Hope the lady is OK and I hope the driver learned a lesson to SLOW DOWN

Sorry, but there are at least two of them. If you're coming off of Wildewood Pkwy you don't get to the first one until McKays.