Pence says....

seekeroftruth

I was a little surprised that the announcement Pence made yesterday didn't make the forums here yet.

Did Pence say Donald Trump is not a Conservative? Is that just locker room talk?

I'm just surprised not to see it make the headlines in the forums.

I'm just as surprised Pence made a statement at all.

Just my opinion.... like it makes a difference what I think.... lol...

:coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was going to post about it yesterday but got busy and forgot.

Anyway, Pence's mistake is that he thinks anyone cares about his endorsements. I can assure you they don't. He's like Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney and the rest of the swamp scum - they're fully immersed in the hivemind and think that's all there is. Wallowing in self-importance, looking down on the little people who clearly don't know what's good for them.

I liked him as VP but after the 2016 election he outed himself as just another scumbag politician. 🤷‍♀️

It's not terribly surprising nobody posted about it because Pence is irrelevant.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Well, he signed the RNC pledge that said he would support the party's candidate and now he has reneged (just like Haley). That makes him a liar and undeserving of any consideration as to his views.

SamSpade

I was a little surprised that the announcement Pence made yesterday didn't make the forums here yet.

Did Pence say Donald Trump is not a Conservative? Is that just locker room talk?

Frankly I don’t care if he believes in Bigfoot. He has LONG since left my world of interest.

And I could care less what label applies to Trump. He did and will do a great job, although when it comes to being compared to Biden, a cadaver could do better.

No I mean it. Being bereft of any intelligence isn’t the same as dead. At least a dead person can’t eff things up.

CPUSA

I'm surprised you didn't post something about it in the Religion Forum...
You could start with Matthew 26:14-16, and then segue into the Pence announcement....

Hell, from there you could segue into, Matthew 27:9 and discuss that if Pence had any integrity at all, he would go seek redemption, the Iscariot way...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh For Fox Sake ... I said 5 yrs ago, Trump is NOT a Conservative ....

He's conservative is some aspects, but mostly populist libertarian. Hard conservatives typically like to get in people's personal business and push Christianity - nobody can say with a straight face that Trump did either of those things.

Trump haters in both parties openly HATE populism, which is defined thus:

"a political approach that strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups."

So that tells me all I need to know about them. You'd think the progbots would be all about populism, but they've been told to hate it....so they do.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
naa all about control and submission
IMG_5567.jpeg

Chopticon64

It’s interesting, isn’t it? The guy Trump personally picked as VP puts out that statement.

If Trump had died back in 2020 when he got sick and was airlifted to Walter Reed, Pence would have become president.

Pence is now so “irrelevant” that all the replies to your messages are saying it’s just ridiculous to even bring him up.

This points to one of Trumps biggest weaknesses, selecting staff and partners as a politician. He’s just not good at it.

PJay

This points to one of Trumps biggest weaknesses, selecting staff and partners as a politician. He’s just not good at it.

Trump keeps his enemies close to expose them to us. All anyone has to do is open their eyes and SEE. Look how much we've learned (not you) about who the bad guys are.

He's taking all the arrows for US....and he's draining the swamp!

Your guy is a pedophile..says a lot about YOU!

NOTSMC

Trump keeps his enemies close to expose them to us. All anyone has to do is open their eyes and SEE. Look how much we've learned (not you) about who the bad guys are.

He's taking all the arrows for US....and he's draining the swamp!

Your guy is a pedophile..says a lot about YOU!
I don't much care for Pence, but that's a nasty thing to say about anyone. Where's the proof?

SamSpade

Because he's not a politician. He behaves as a businessman, which means he values loyalty above political acumen.

I've thought about this, but generally - we don't give a crap much about what VPs have to say, unless they run for President.
Think about say, everyone from Nelson Rockefeller to Mondale to Quayle to Cheney to Pence to Harris. I'd mention Gore, but while he's inconsequential - he won't go away.

SamSpade

So that tells me all I need to know about them. You'd think the progbots would be all about populism, but they've been told to hate it....so they do.

They’ve abandoned their “party of the little guy” and the whole speaking for the classes without a voice.

They are all about elitism now.

The whole chicken in every pot kind of populism is beneath them - it’s considered boorish. And they’ve done well with class warfare.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The progs are very excited about Pence and doing cartwheels all over the internet. The lefty news blogs are all, "OMG, you should TOTALLY care about this! It MATTERS!" ....yet Republican voters are largely " :yawn: ".

So good for you, Mike Pence. You finally got Democrats to say something nice about you instead of calling you a pervert who can't be alone with women.