Pens Vs. Habs

I hate pittsburgh. The pirates, the penguins, the stealers.

If terrorists blew up that sh!thole of a city, they would be doing us a favor.

Baz

This. ------------------>
I hate pittsburgh. The pirates, the penguins, the stealers.

If terrorists blew up that sh!thole of a city, they would be doing us a favor.

I think terrorists have infiltrated the Pirates' "organization", but otherwise, you must be angry much of the year.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I think terrorists have infiltrated the Pirates' "organization", but otherwise, you must be angry much of the year.

Surprisingly enough, they're not doing too badly so far this year...at 10 & 13, they're ahead of the Orioles (6 & 18), although different leagues.

Someday, it would really be nice to get a triple -- Super Bowl, Stanley Cup & World Series!

Hey! It could happen! (maybe even before I'm long dead & buried!) :lmao:

Baz

Matt Cooke gets blamed for everything.

Sturm needed to be helped off the ice early in the first period after attempting a hit on Flyers' Matt Cooke.

Report: Bruins' Sturm out for remainder of playoffs

Like him or not, you have to give the man credit. Playing for two different teams during the playoffs requires some serious conditioning. That said, he's gonna have to step it up a notch if both Pennsylvania teams advance.

LaserFocused

When Montreal gets a one goal lead, they don't even worry about putting anything on goal. The shots on goal ratio becomes ridiculous! Halak with another great game. Go Habs!

Last edited:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Montreal is playing a good game, especially Halak. It's going to be a great series to watch -- lots of excitement!

(not giving up on my Pens, just being honest!)

Baz

Canadians are playing their game

Halak is in rare form.:lol:

When Montreal gets a one goal lead, they don't even worry about putting anything on goal. The shots on goal ratio becomes ridiculous! Halak with another great game. Go Habs!

Yep. Penguins got a dose of what Washington saw. Pens were getting some good chances, but Halak stood tall. Great bounceback game for him and the Habs. Off to Montreal!