Petite Jeans...

sockgirl77

I am having the hardest time finding jeans to fit me. Right now I am right between an 8P and a 10P. I have found them at Dress Barn but they look like granny jeans and make my ass look wide. I need them to be boot cut and have ass pockets. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I am having the hardest time finding jeans to fit me. Right now I am right between an 8P and a 10P. I have found them at Dress Barn but they look like granny jeans and make my ass look wide. I need them to be boot cut and have ass pockets. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
JCP has the cutest petite jeans and slacks. I'm 5'5'' and they are too short on me though. How tall are you?

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus

I am with you on the short jeans! I have had good luck at American Eagle though you have to try em' on because the diff styles are cut very diff.. If you are local try out JC Penny in the juniors dept, the actual JC Penny brand.. you would want a 9 or 11 in juniors..
I don't know why you even tried out dress barn, I gain 10 years just walking in there..:razz: reminds me of that SNL commercial "mom jeans"

Gluck!

I wasn't sure if it was you. Don't think I'd recognize Day and since I've only met you once, well :shrug: I'm glad I didn't make an azz of myself again. :lol:
That would be why I did not go up to the woman I thought MIGHT be CMC when I was in the Safeway in LaPlata on Friday night. Instead I waited until this morning to PM her and verify that it was her. THEN I said Hi.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Target, of all places, has the cutest bootcut Lees that are slightly stretch and reinforced in the tummy, so they're slenderizing. I bought two pair yesterday for around $20 each. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Can you still be considered 'petite' with a big ass??

sockgirl77

JCP has the cutest petite jeans and slacks. I'm 5'5'' and they are too short on me though. How tall are you?
5'2
Try Aeropostale and PacSun, too.
I never get up to the mall. :ohwell:
I am with you on the short jeans! I have had good luck at American Eagle though you have to try em' on because the diff styles are cut very diff.. If you are local try out JC Penny in the juniors dept, the actual JC Penny brand.. you would want a 9 or 11 in juniors..
I don't know why you even tried out dress barn, I gain 10 years just walking in there..:razz: reminds me of that SNL commercial "mom jeans"

I have found out that I cannot wear junior jeans anymore. After 3 kids, I have a women's body. I have to wear midrise now and junior's are usually lowrise.

sockgirl77

Target, of all places, has the cutest bootcut Lees that are slightly stretch and reinforced in the tummy, so they're slenderizing. I bought two pair yesterday for around $20 each. :yay:

I went there this weekend in hopes of finding jeans. Nope. No petites. I used to get some from there that were called Blue. I think they were by Lee. But, they no longer carry them. :ohwell: