Petite Jeans...

Ladybug76

I am having the hardest time finding jeans to fit me. Right now I am right between an 8P and a 10P. I have found them at Dress Barn but they look like granny jeans and make my ass look wide. I need them to be boot cut and have ass pockets. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

I really like the LL Bean 'Boyfriend' jeans. They are a little pricey to me (around $50), but well worth it. I have spent most of my life trying to find jeans that I don't have to have hemmed and these are the perfect length.

I am having the hardest time finding jeans to fit me. Right now I am right between an 8P and a 10P. I have found them at Dress Barn but they look like granny jeans and make my ass look wide. I need them to be boot cut and have ass pockets. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

You should try Charlotte Russe. They have sizes 0-13/short-long. I have a really hard time finding jeans/pants too (2 long, ew) and I always find some there. They fit great!!

Good luck.

sockgirl77

I really like the LL Bean 'Boyfriend' jeans. They are a little pricey to me (around $50), but well worth it. I have spent most of my life trying to find jeans that I don't have to have hemmed and these are the perfect length.

My stepmom gave me some Tommy "Boyfriend" jeans. I do not like them. They are straight legged and uncomfortable as hell. I like jeans with a little give to them. I'm curvy and I accept that.

Kittykat33

Why me??

Old Navy has nice jeans

Ladybug76

My stepmom gave me some Tommy "Boyfriend" jeans. I do not like them. They are straight legged and uncomfortable as hell. I like jeans with a little give to them. I'm curvy and I accept that.

I am curvy too--The LL Bean 'Boyfriend' jeans are totally different. They are boot cut and have room for my bootie and hips. I won't buy any other jeans because I always end up disappointed. After two kids these are the only ones that I can wear. I hope you try them, I really don't think you will be disappointed :cheesy:

sockgirl77

I am curvy too--The LL Bean 'Boyfriend' jeans are totally different. They are boot cut and have room for my bootie and hips. I won't buy any other jeans because I always end up disappointed. After two kids these are the only ones that I can wear. I hope you try them, I really don't think you will be disappointed :cheesy:

If they can sell them for $20 or less per pair, I'll buy them. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I'll go check this evening. Thanks. :kiss:

Also, I picked up these slacks last night. I need the regular length, but the petite size would probably be perfect on you! http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=50434&CatID=53657&GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=13a800a&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CmCatId=50434|53651|53657