Petite Jeans...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I don't know, I'm not local. :lol: What brand and length jeans do you usually wear? I think the usual inseam for "tall" jeans are 34", regular is 32" and short is 30". Just take a tape measure and measure from the crotch of your jeans to the hem. :lol:

I wear whatever fits. Some regulars fit, some shorts fit. I've had good luck with Aero and PacSun the most. I don't like low-rise jeans - my butt hangs out.

sockgirl77

I think that Guess jeans should make a comeback. I miss them. A size 27 always fit me perfectly. I'd go to Potomac Mills and load up. I think I had over 30 pairs in every color possible. With matching Reebok classics! :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I think that Guess jeans should make a comeback. I miss them. A size 27 always fit me perfectly. I'd go to Potomac Mills and load up. I think I had over 30 pairs in every color possible. With matching Reebok classics! :lol:
I wore Reebok and Etonics back in the day. Man, I loved me some colored Etonics. :lmao:

I also wore Skidz, Used Jeans, Gerbaud (sp), Champion. Memories!!! :killingme

sockgirl77

I wore Reebok and Etonics back in the day. Man, I loved me some colored Etonics. :lmao:

I also wore Skidz, Used Jeans, Gerbaud (sp), Champion. Memories!!! :killingme

I did the Get Used jeans and Champion. My mom has pics of me at the Skate Station that crack me up. I had the wave bangs with winged sides. :blushing: