Phase I, reopening ?

TheRadargod

Really excited that the Emperor has granted the right of pet grooming, by appt. for up to half of everyone. It's going to be a big weekend I can tell.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Really excited that the Emperor has granted the right of pet grooming, by appt. for up to half of everyone. It's going to be a big weekend I can tell.
Jesus H F^cking Christ. There is no pandemic! It is all a BS propaganda psyop. Where was everyone, the media, the experts, the "government", when there were over 80,000 deaths contributed to the seasonal flu in 2018? Wake the fu^k up people. Disobey the BS. Live and get on with your lives.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Does anyone know what this means in the scheme of things? I read yesterday that hair salons could reopen, some stores, and dare I hope nail places? No one is answering their phones though.
I thought that some of the hair salons were appointment only, I'm not sure about nail salons.

Bann

PREMO Member
Some of them do walk-ins. Wonder why no nails - those people are masked and gloved all the time.
That's true, but they're within the "6 ft" distance thing.

I had my nails done last year for vacation. NEVER AGAIN. I already hate spending all that time while a they do a pedicure. It's just excruciating for me sitting there all that time when I have so many things to do. Then, I thought I would do the gel nails last year to make the manicure last. (that's what the gal said) I didn't know you're supposed to go back to have them un-done. :cds:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wonder if they'll even open. Normally they open Memorial Day weekend. How are people going to stay 6 feet apart in a pool? Then you have people slobbering and spitting water out in the water. There always seems to be turd in it from a little one. I don't see it happening :(

We're doing it easy here at the RV park. Nobody wants to be right on top of strangers in bathing suits anyway. No turds that I'm aware of.

I think if people are fearful, they should simply stay home. Lifting the lockdown doesn't mean you must go out.

Bann

PREMO Member
So is a stylist though and they can arrange to have 6 feet between customers just like the hair salons. It is hard sitting still that long but for $25.00 their pedicure looks better than my pedicure and it lasts two months - same thing with nails - just doesn't las
I have no idea to the reasoning to any of it! :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have no idea to the reasoning to any of it! :lol:

That's because the people we elect to do these things are functionally retarded. They have no common sense to speak of, and then they let their little power plays take over and all hell breaks loose. It's like handing over the reins to an angry sugar-filled toddler who missed naptime.

Goldenhawk

That's because the people we elect to do these things are functionally retarded. They have no common sense to speak of, and then they let their little power plays take over and all hell breaks loose. It's like handing over the reins to an angry sugar-filled toddler who missed naptime.
Or JUST MAYBE they're actually decent, intelligent people who really care for the welfare of the state and its citizens, and are surrounded with a large cast of similarly well-intentioned and smart and hard-working scientists and doctors, who are giving them advice you're not getting or seeing on the money-hungry, eyeball-grabbing media who would rather have a sensational story than the truth. Just saying.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Or JUST MAYBE they're actually decent, intelligent people who really care for the welfare of the state and its citizens, and are surrounded with a large cast of similarly well-intentioned and smart and hard-working scientists and doctors, who are giving them advice you're not getting or seeing on the money-hungry, eyeball-grabbing media who would rather have a sensational story than the truth. Just saying.
I'm with her, the first question for any politician is how does this benefit me.
The second question is how does it benefit my political party.
Their intention is to get re-elected and payoff their friends.
They have institutionalized and legalized corruption.
A government employee would be fired and go to jail for a lot of the stuff they get away with.