Pi

rack'm

Jaded
redneck_woman said:
Another man is least of my worries. I got my hands full with the kids. Plus 2 wrongs don't make a right. I am over him.

Please, one story at a time....:ohwell:

redneck_woman

Starting Over
2ndAmendment said:
Are you trying to prove adultery, so you can speed up the divorce? Yes. Or you can do it yourself with a real film camera with date/time stamping of photo and a witness that is willing to testify as to when and where you took the photos. Maryland treats adultery as a misdemeanor with a $5.00 fine I think, so if your intention is to punish him with a criminal offense, it is a waste of time.

There is alot of things that he did when he left. I lost everything but the kids and house. I just might loose the house too before its all over with.

Just waiting for the right time for the camera and video taping and a witness will be going with me.

I just want to be done with him.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
redneck_woman said:
There is alot of things that he did when he left. I lost everything but the kids and house. I just might loose the house too before its all over with.

Just waiting for the right time for the camera and video taping and a witness will be going with me.

I just want to be done with him.
So you screwed around on him, Got caught and now you wanna prove that hes the one doing it?

redneck_woman said:
So if you already have a plan... what was the intended purpose of this thread...:confused:

redneck_woman

Starting Over
kwillia said:
So if you already have a plan... what was the intended purpose of this thread...:confused:

Just wanted to know if anyone has had to hire a PI and was it worth the money. Could they have done it themselves.

rack'm

Jaded
redneck_woman said:
He had it so good. But not anymore. His lost.

Cry us a river.......you're so full of sh!t it's not funny....

IF you didn't really care, you wouldn't be on here with your "WOE IS ME" :bs:

Get over yourself and your petty drama....get a divorce and get over it.

Fishn Guy

rack'm said:
Cry us a river.......you're so full of sh!t it's not funny....

IF you didn't really care, you wouldn't be on here with your "WOE IS ME" :bs:

Get over yourself and your petty drama....get a divorce and get over it.
No way...
The facts have not fully presented themselves.
I wanna know why you would lose anything if its all his fault and you have 2 kids?

rack'm

Jaded
Fishn Guy said:
No way...
The facts have not fully presented themselves.
I wanna know why you would lose anything if its all his fault and you have 2 kids?

You can feed the drama momma, but she's full of sh!t.....

IF she was all that, he'd still be hitting it.......otherwise, she's no different than any other receptacle.

Fishn Guy

rack'm said:
You can feed the drama momma, but she's full of sh!t.....

IF she was all that, he'd still be hitting it.......otherwise, she's no different than any other receptacle.
:lmao: I think we found him! :lmao:

rack'm

Jaded
Fishn Guy said:
:lmao: I think we found him! :lmao:

Not a chance, but I've seen the :bs: before and it's just that........:duh:

Remember, there's three sides to every story....his side, her side and the truth.